PDA

View Full Version : Remove Kodi

cannydo
11-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Hi
I'm running BH 2.1.4 the latest with xbmc folder transfered to my Hardrive to save flash. I got greedy hehe and installed Kodi results is my flash is 97% used I have tried about every available way I can think of to remove Kodi. I can't seem to find it anyplace to uninstall it and I can't for the life of me remember where I got it to install in the first place. Other than a total reflash of the image is there a way to uninstall this program remove a folder perhaps??

Thanks in advance

Nikkas
11-01-2015, 01:35 PM
Kodi is a plugin and can be found:
usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Ex tensions\xbmc

Deleting that folder will effectively remove it but it is only about 9MB in size.

If you moved the xbmc folder from /usr/share/ to HDD did you also create a symlink to point to it in usr/share/? That folder is quite large and is likely to grow over time.

cannydo
11-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Thanks Nikkas I've deleted the folder and also discovered xbmc in there as well I assume with not seeing it on the root it had transferred. It also appears I have two xbmc folders on my HDD would it be easier just to do a reflash and just create a xbmc folder in the HDD and obviously delete the one in the flash before launching?