PDA

View Full Version : Player

cannydo
15-01-2015, 12:57 PM
I'm not quite sure if this is a player issue or not anyway I'm having problems when playing some media. If the media is played with E2Player I get sound but no picture and if played with DVD Player it's picture with no sound. The no sound with DP is obvious though as it's playing at about twice the speed hence the dilemma I've tried to install a python pack but it will not install. To be honest I'm not sure if it's a player issue or lib or even codecs perhaps.
I also meant to add some play okay so I'm assuming it's certain formats that's causing the problem ie (mp4,flv,avi).

Thanks in advance

mrdude
15-01-2015, 01:14 PM
I'm not quite sure if this is a player issue or not anyway I'm having problems when playing some media. If the media is played with E2Player I get sound but no picture and if played with DVD Player it's picture with no sound. The no sound with DP is obvious though as it's playing at about twice the speed hence the dilemma I've tried to install a python pack but it will not install. To be honest I'm not sure if it's a player issue or lib or even codecs perhaps.
I also meant to add some play okay so I'm assuming it's certain formats that's causing the problem ie (mp4,flv,avi).

Thanks in advance

Same here m8, e2 player for example - using the youtube plugin (say Rihanna - rude boy) - plays audio but no video, then you play (say Rihanna diamonds), plays great using e2 player.

However.......... using different plugins and using e2 player, rude boy plays fine with audio and sound, youtube plugin on pc works properly as well. So I would say it's an xbmc issue on your box rather than a codec issue with e2 player (although it does seem weird).

Play rude boy using DVD player - video but no sound - and video plays fast, PAP player - doesn't even play mp3 - so is broken.