PDA

View Full Version : can you pause iptv ?

cutain
18-01-2015, 09:18 PM
hi all I was watching iptv Godzilla part way through I needed to pause the film, but pressing pause on remote had no effect.

I have newish sb6000 nov from gw but no iptv button on remote.

I seem to recall some post a while back re fast forward etc but cannot find it and what button function is iptv on remote

thank you

EXTRAFACTO
18-01-2015, 09:27 PM
ON IPTV on my spider 6000...i can stop a film...fast forward...rewind...but not pause
using the buttons at bottom of remote
i purchased mine from lee(goldwafers) same month..so would assume same model
my remote as no iptv button
i select iptv from menu to change lists

Aldo
18-01-2015, 09:53 PM
I seem to recall some post a while back re fast forward etc but cannot find it and what button function is iptv on remote

To bring up the IPTV Channels press the right hand button next to the Audio button on the Top Row, on older remotes.

EXTRAFACTO
18-01-2015, 10:05 PM
yes that works on mine..thanks

Aldo
18-01-2015, 10:13 PM
yes that works on mine..thanks

I found that to exit the IPTV Channels and go back to the channel you were on previously, you had to press the Exit button twice, I hope that this is of some use to you.

Roadrunner
19-01-2015, 12:22 AM
As previous posts it can't be paused. Best you can do to resume watching where you left it is to use the GOTO function. (GREEN Button) I use it twice (the green button) once to see at what time in a movie I am (and remember it). Then I press exit . When I 'm ready to resume watching the film I press the green button again and key in the time that I remembered and press ok. That way you can let the film run for a bit while you do what you need to do and instantly rewind to the point when you stopped watching, or you can exit the film altogether and come back to it another time/day and resume playing.

cutain
19-01-2015, 12:16 PM
thanks all for info