PDA

View Full Version : file load

jonah
28-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Is it possible to load Cccam lines by usb to Black Panther FTA premium magic, if so what is the file format ie .cfg

slowleftarm
30-01-2015, 12:59 PM
I'd like to reply positively but afraid not ( because of rules ), although I've managed to input an Nline manually.

dangerousv
06-02-2015, 12:30 PM
I can seem to connect to the server after inputing my lines. Is there something I should look for?

slowleftarm
06-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Ive just tried sending a PM thinking you might have received it but checked in my messages sent and there's nothing in it, perhaps it's been censored?! Try sending me a PM if you haven't resolved your problem.

Aldo
06-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Ive just tried sending a PM thinking you might have received it but checked in my messages sent and there's nothing in it, perhaps it's been censored?! Try sending me a PM if you haven't resolved your problem.

The person that you have PM'd is not able to PM you as he does not have enough posts.

Roadrunner
06-02-2015, 02:10 PM
If you want to keep the messages that you send out you need to tick the check box that says:

Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.
Stores a copy of the message you send in the 'Sent Items' folder.
Its under Additional Options when you type in your message.
As for getting a reply see Aldo's post above

slowleftarm
06-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Thanks Roadrunner and Aldo, guess I jumped the gun a bit so in the meantime 'dangerous' will have to remain in the dark.