PDA

View Full Version : BBC Channels 27.5 west Int 907

geoffh
29-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Hi
Anybody having problems opening these channels on this bird.
I can get the transponder (B*******BACK) but when I do a scan zero channels are picked up.
ICE 6000 stb

29-01-2015, 03:53 PM
Can your STB handle the very high Symbol Rate (IIRC 44,100)

geoffh
29-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Not quite sure I follow.
Just done advanced search by putting in all the PID and I get something which appears like service data?

echelon
29-01-2015, 05:36 PM
the pids are encrypted on those channels

I dont get them on a dm800 either, so as mentioned not every box can get them for various reasons , like symbol rate, encrypted pids , biss keys etc

people need to stop making the assumption that they can get these channels on their boxes same as any other channels, its better to assume you cannot get them unless you have categorical assurances or proof positive that you can get them using the chosen box

in other words, if you have a make and model of box that other people tell you can be used, go with that, if you havent got one in the very short shortlist, assume you cannot get those channels

villamarre
30-01-2015, 08:35 AM
Hi geoofh,these channels are working OK but there are only a few STB's that can handle the symbol rate as well as being able to enter the keys to un scramble.I found all the info I needed on this forum site before buying any kit so can only suggest you go with whats known to work,I use icecrypt and have had no problems.

felix dias
30-01-2015, 08:17 PM
I canīt open these channels

Aldo
30-01-2015, 09:11 PM
I canīt open these channels

Maybe you should read post#5 again, for the possible reason why you can't open them.

villamarre
31-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Just to reiterate I use an Icecrypt s3200ccihd and know this to function well,if you install cracked SW then the entering of codes to unscramble is simplicity itself,good picture and sound quality so if you want to receive these channels only try boxes that have been recommended to work by people who are on this site and you wont go far wrong.