PDA

View Full Version : Scrambled service

gevallia
01-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Hi All

Apologies if this sort of post should not be here.....

Just noticed a Scrambled service on all channels with my spiderbox hd6000,,,
broadband connectivity is working fine thru IPTV.....please assist

Many Thanks

echelon
01-02-2015, 02:17 PM
is this IKS service ? if so , check the expiry date of IKS

if its a service from a sea lion , check with the private provider you enlisted

bear in mind few channels will open without assistance from one or both of the above

ie:- the softcam and biss channels will open using the keys for those channels , like bulsat on 39e and mgm-me on 10e for example

fta dont need assistance so will always open

Aldo
01-02-2015, 02:37 PM
" is this IKS service ? if so , check the expiry date of IKS "

It would appear that his " Gift Channels " have expired, to check to see if this is so go to Menu -> Others -> Network -> IKS - Press OK -> check the expiry date, the IKS channels are only available for 12 months.

gevallia
01-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Many Thanks Big Idea Guys......
My IKS service expire on 16 April 2015,,,,,,,

echelon
01-02-2015, 03:35 PM
so are the affected channels IKS channels , or some other satellite or broadcaster ?

so do the IkS channels work ok ? did you try them ? , did they open ?

I hope you are not expecting channels to open on 28 east !!

YOU NEED TO PROVIDE A LOT MORE INFO THAN ONE LINERS

Aldo
01-02-2015, 03:43 PM
It would also help if he were to say which patch it is that he has installed on the receiver.

gevallia
01-02-2015, 05:16 PM
only the free channels are still showing......
as per your reply on 28 east.... has it stopped working?, because my channels are connected to 28 east

echelon
01-02-2015, 05:25 PM
only the free channels are still showing......
as per your reply on 28 east.... has it stopped working?, because my channels are connected to 28 east

if its 28 east you will have to deal with your line provider (shame you didnt mention this earlier, would save the confusion)

we cannot help you on this matter on this forum (as you alluded to in your opening post)

gevallia
01-02-2015, 06:14 PM
thanks... Im a Junior member.... accept my apologies

echelon
01-02-2015, 06:18 PM
not a problem so far, but once its about 28e nobody here can or will help you
you will also find the topic banned on other forums and is in their rules as well as ours

all I will say is check your network settings and the cccam or newcamd entry for your c or n line

then contact your provider

if you put it in when you first got the box, then you will know what we are talking about
this means that DIY is the best because if you maintain your own box you know what to look for when things go wrong