PDA

View Full Version : cloudibox2plus error-addon with tsmedia and movie25

riversider
13-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Hi does anyone know how to revert back to an older version of tsmedia as when i go on movie25 and choose a movie i get error add on ?
I had previously set my web address as
http://movie25.unblocked.pw after having the problem before but now this proxy doesn't work,i have also deleted movie 25 then got it back (somehow)

Thanks for any help

Nikkas
13-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Delete the plugin folder from your STB: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/tsmedia
restart
Install version of your choice

If available, why not flash an XBMC edition for your box. Much more to choose from. If not available why not check out Goldwafers for an XBMC compatible box such as VU+ Solo2. :D

mrdude
14-02-2015, 12:20 AM
The movies25 website has changed some of its code, it's nothing to do with the url - the plugin will need to be updated to reflect the code change. It's the same if you use KODI on a pc and try the movies25 plugin, not working anymore.

There is a fix out for the plugin - but you'll need to find it yourself.

riversider
15-02-2015, 01:37 PM
thanks guys

cannydo
15-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Hi
Get yourself TSPanel plugin then go to Addons and in there someplace you'll see Kodi install that. After installation use the file search in TSPanel and copy the Kodi folder from your flash to an external usb or hard drive. I am not sure if Kodi will work with your box but one thing for sure you do not have enough flash drive hence it's to go external. Remember and delete the Kodi folder in your flash once copied.

Hope this helps