PDA

View Full Version : Looking for IGO

Roadrunner
14-02-2015, 01:10 AM
Hi, need some help finding IGO GPS software for my dads Mazda 6.
When I bought and fitted his car with a aftermarket GPS system (Running on WIN CE6 I got him the IGO8 which worked a treat. He found it too hard to use so I got him a SYGIC instead (Evaluation version modded to roll over to a next 6months subscription automaticaly so he didn't have to do anything just press OK for the next code when asked every six months) Trouble is he removed the SD card from the reader and got it overwritten acidentally.( he meant to remove the other SD card to put some music on it but pulled out the one with GPS). I have provided him with backups for both systems but he's lost them along the way too :(.. I sold my own Mazda couple of years ago so no longer had a need to keep my backup copies ( in fact I have given them to the new owner just in case he needs it). TO cut the long story short I desperately need a copy of IGO8 or Sygic but can't get to gps underground anymore, it just returns 'database error' message. Looking for a place where I could download the entire soft with maps (only need UK) Cant use any of my software as I now use the genuine TOYOTA DVD navigation software on my lexus.I have forgotten most of what I knew about GPS systems and am stuck, can't even have a good read about it since my favourite forum for gps is gone :(. Does anyone have access to fully working soft and is willing to share a link to a download page please? Or at least point me in the right direction where I could find more info about GPS software for WIN CE?
Thank you in advance
RR
Edit: Looks like GPS Underground has changed its name ,I think I found it:respect-057:

Roadrunner
15-02-2015, 08:07 PM
All sorted now.