PDA

View Full Version : sb playing up no signal reinstalling ch list all is ok

cutain
17-02-2015, 08:37 PM
hi all sb600 was working ok, all of a sudden got no signal message, sent dish to zero/checked cables etc.

could not find anything amis, I reinstalled my channel list and all is working fine again, bit baffled as to why my list went **** up.

normaly in the past my dish has moved because of high winds.

thanks all

thegills
18-02-2015, 05:28 PM
Hi Cutain, just had the same thing happen to me

cannydo
18-02-2015, 07:12 PM
Same boat guys got up this morning and 7% signal on 28.2 moved to 23.2 all was okay went the other way to 39 all okay. When I returned to 28.2 still nowt so did the same procedure all over except when I returned to 28.2 all was well again. This leads me to thinking perhaps this is a glitch in the firmware which I'm sure will be fixed with the patch Blackdevils is working on at the present moment

paulupton123
18-02-2015, 09:05 PM
hi all sb600 was working ok, all of a sudden got no signal message, sent dish to zero/checked cables etc.

could not find anything amis, I reinstalled my channel list and all is working fine again, bit baffled as to why my list went **** up.

normaly in the past my dish has moved because of high winds.

thanks all
I have a sb6000hd box too
it was fine earlier about 4pm ish ,,but like you have said I have same problem and only the English free channels bbc etc are working the rest it says scrambled
anyway maybe it will be sorted by the experts later
good luck to all of us

paulupton123
18-02-2015, 10:03 PM
have you sorted yours yet??

cannydo
19-02-2015, 11:32 AM
It appears to have rectified itself mine has be going for 30mins now but to absolutely sure I'm going to look at my dish this weekend. I have noticed it is quite calm just now compared to the winds of yesterday. I've had a dish blow in half here before something that is not common at all.