PDA

View Full Version : motor menu to adjust usals etc

cutain
23-02-2015, 11:50 PM
hi all my dish set up is slightly out , my signal strength /quality has gone from 65% down to 50% with pixelated picture.

I need to move the dish e or w a bit using the moter menu and remote, but I cannot seem to find the command in the satellite/moter menu.

I have done it before, but a while back.

thank you

Aldo
24-02-2015, 12:07 AM
hi all my dish set up is slightly out , my signal strength /quality has gone from 65% down to 50% with pixelated picture.

I need to move the dish e or w a bit using the moter menu and remote, but I cannot seem to find the command in the satellite/moter menu.

I have done it before, but a while back.

thank you

You could find the info that you require in the following thread:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162474-Setup-Guide-for-Spiderbox-6000HD

EXTRAFACTO
24-02-2015, 12:46 PM
Menu...satellite settings...select the satellite you require ...now move across
come down to motor...select that
now come down to mode...using the left and right buttons on your remote...scroll though using right button on your remote..untill you select positon
under that box now you should see direction...click left or right button on your remote...you should see at each press either fall in signal quality or increase
do this untill you get your strongest signal quality reading...once done...select a position...and click store...do this for each satellite you use

cutain
24-02-2015, 09:55 PM
thank you both for info, I have managed to get signal back to 67% hotbird, I save the data, and tell the sat set up moter usuals, then exit.

however when I want to move to another sat ie 19e sats are ticked but the sat menu reverts to none (no moter)

thank you

rasp
24-02-2015, 10:19 PM
If your dish is out of alignment use diseqc not usals

Aldo
24-02-2015, 11:34 PM
thank you both for info, I have managed to get signal back to 67% hotbird, I save the data, and tell the sat set up moter usuals, then exit.

however when I want to move to another sat ie 19e sats are ticked but the sat menu reverts to none (no moter)

thank you

Obviously you have not followed all of the following instructions, and this has to be done for All Sats that you wish to receive channels from:

Satellite Setup

Go to Menu / Sat Settings, scroll down the left hand list and click OK to select all the Sats you want to scan, this will give them a tick.
Right arrow across, scroll down to Motor, right arrow to select ‘Diseq/Usals’, OK, Scroll down to Mode, select Drive to Satellite, scroll down to Set Location, OK,