PDA

View Full Version : Oscam Script

doomdoom88
24-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Hello
I'm having a lot of problems with high MS using Oscam on my nBox 5800SX. I have tried lots of different settings and I have tried MGcamd but I still have freezing problems every couple of minutes. I came across a script on another site that restarts Oscam when the MS goes over 1000 and I think this should help stop my freezing problems but there is no information about how to install the script, does anyone have any ideas?
#!/bin/bash

# accepable number of timeouts CAN'T BE LESS THAN THAT 2 "s client timeout=1000 ms, fallback timeout=700 ms, cache delay=0 ms"
SIZE="4"

# oscam init script
STARTSCRIPT="/etc/init.d/oscam"

# log file
LOG="/var/log/oscam.log"

CHECK="`tail -200 $LOG |grep -v grep |grep -c timeout`"

# If the the word "timeout" appears more times then SIZE ...
if [ "$CHECK" -gt "$SIZE" ]; then

# backup the log
#mv "$LOG" /var/log/oscamtimeout$(date '+%Y_%m_%d_%H:%M').log

# delete the log
rm "$LOG"
# logging restarts of oscam
echo 'oscam restarted becouse of timeot at' $(date '+%Y_%m_%d_%H:%M') **** /var/log/oscamtimeouts.log

#killing oscam
kill -KILL $(pidof oscam)

# wait 2 sec

sleep 2

# start oscam
"$STARTSCRIPT" start

else
echo 'nincs' > /dev/null
exit 1
fi
Thanks in advance

mrdude
24-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Try going to the web interface in oscam/config/DVB-Api - set the delayer to higher than 60 ms.

Also it could be your CS provider that's at fault, and not your oscam config.

doomdoom88
24-02-2015, 10:46 PM
Try going to the web interface in oscam/config/DVB-Api - set the delayer to higher than 60 ms.

Also it could be your CS provider that's at fault, and not your oscam config.

Here is my Oscam config file but I can't find where to set the delayer higher?
[global]
disablelog = 1
logfile = /dev/tty
nice = -10
maxlogsize = 32
waitforcards = 0
preferlocalcards = 1

[dvbapi]
enabled = 1
au = 1
user = local
boxtype = duckbox

[webif]
httpport = 8888
httpuser = root
httppwd = pkteam
httprefresh = 15
httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

doomdoom88
24-02-2015, 11:26 PM
I've found it, should I higher it to 100 or is that to high? Thanks

mrdude
25-02-2015, 12:57 AM
I've found it, should I higher it to 100 or is that to high? Thanks

I've got mine set at 120 and I don't get any freezing.

doomdoom88
25-02-2015, 01:03 AM
I've got mine set at 120 and I don't get any freezing.

I have set everything up like this now but I still get the freezing, do you know if there is anything else I can change that may help? Thanks

[global]
logfile = /tmp/oscam.log
clienttimeout = 1500
fallbacktimeout = 2500
clientmaxidle = 120
netprio = 0
unlockparental = 0
nice = 10
maxlogsize = 1000
waitforcards = 1
waitforcards_extra_delay = 400
preferlocalcards = 0
dropdups = 1
cacheexwaittime = 120
usrfile = /tmp/oscam/oscamuser.log
cwlogdir = /tmp/oscam/cw
emmlogdir = /tmp/oscam/emm.log

[Cache]
delay = 10
MAX_TIME = 10
max_count = 5000
wait_time = 1702: 950.1843: 550.1830: 550
cwcycle_check_caid = 1702.1830
cwcycle_maxlist = 4000
cwcycle_keeptime = 15
cwcycle_onbad = 1
cwcycle_sensitive = 4

[dvbapi]
enabled = 1
au = 1
user = dvbapiau
boxtype = dreambox

[webif]
httpport = 8080
httprefresh = 20
httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.1-192.168.2.100

mrdude
25-02-2015, 05:04 PM
Is is a c/s or a local card you're using?

If it's a C/S - it's most likely a problem on there end.

doomdoom88
25-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Is is a c/s or a local card you're using?

If it's a C/S - it's most likely a problem on there end.

Yes it is C/S but I have tried several different companies and the freezing is exactly the same, I have also tried all 42 versions of Oscam, tried different images, tried a new router and had my ISP come out and check my line but I am still getting the freezing :(

ozzsurf
25-02-2015, 10:13 PM
you need to start again
you dont need all that crap
you got more logs than a well used crapper

start off with very basic oscam config files

then add stuff

have you got a card

or just a line/lines

doomdoom88
25-02-2015, 10:54 PM
you need to start again

then add stuff

have you got a card

or just a line/lines

Lol, I like the way you put it :) i'm just using a N line and what should I delete to make it basic?

sonic1
25-02-2015, 11:03 PM
Basic, try Doscam

ozzsurf
25-02-2015, 11:19 PM
basic
oscam.configs

ozzsurf
25-02-2015, 11:21 PM
doscam just one line

doomdoom88
26-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Basic, try Doscam

What's Doscam, I've not heard of that one?

doomdoom88
26-02-2015, 09:19 AM
basic
oscam.configs

Thanks Ozzsurf for the files I will give them a try when I get back from work :)

doomdoom88
26-02-2015, 12:02 PM
you need to start again

then add stuff

have you got a card

or just a line/lines

I have now changed the oscam.conf, oscam.server and oscam.user to the settings you sent me but the freezing is still every couple of minutes, where should I go from here? Thanks

ozzsurf
26-02-2015, 12:41 PM
who ever gives you your line
has a crap over loaded server

get a better line

doomdoom88
26-02-2015, 06:29 PM
who ever gives you your line
has a crap over loaded server

get a better line

I have tried several different line providers and they are all the same. I have also had someone test my line and it worked fine on there box. I was hoping I would be able to adjust some of the settings to try and stop the freezing as much as possible, I don't expect it to go completely but if I can at least stop it happening so often that would be great.

ozzsurf
26-02-2015, 08:08 PM
on my solo2 those oscam configs work no freezing

so if its not your server
not the configs

try a different oscam if it still doz it

then its your box
or its your BB

look at the log on screen
and when it starts freezing
look at the ecm times

doomdoom88
26-02-2015, 08:16 PM
on my solo2 those oscam configs work no freezing

so if its not your server
not the configs

try a different oscam if it still doz it

then its your box
or its your BB

look at the log on screen
and when it starts freezing
look at the ecm times

I have tried all 42 versions of Oscam, this is my 3rd box from different sellers with the same problem, I have contacting my BB and they have been out and said my internet is very good and running at 37mbps. My ECM times are around 120 but when it freezes every couple of minutes it will shoot up to about 3500. I just can't understand what the problem is and I have spent days and days trying to fix it but i'm still stuck with this stupid freezing :(

Mickha
26-02-2015, 11:41 PM
What make/model router are you using?
Have you checked your telephone line, when the receiver is freezing, to see if there is any noise on the line? I assume you've already tried different ADSL filters, and cables.
Have you tried any CCcam versions or just Oscam?
You mentioned trying 3 receivers, and experiencing the same problems with each, can you please post the makes/models of these receivers, to see if there is a common denominator.

doomdoom88
27-02-2015, 12:14 PM
What make/model router are you using?
Have you checked your telephone line, when the receiver is freezing, to see if there is any noise on the line? I assume you've already tried different ADSL filters, and cables.
Have you tried any CCcam versions or just Oscam?
You mentioned trying 3 receivers, and experiencing the same problems with each, can you please post the makes/models of these receivers, to see if there is a common denominator.

Hello Mickha
My BB (TalkTalk) sent me a brand new Super Fiber router last week and I still have the problem
I have Fiber Optic internet and I do have a line for the telephone but I don't have a telephone plugged in it because I don't see the point when I have got unlimited calls on my mobile contract :)
I don't have any ADSL filters because its a Fiber Optic connection and have a straight cable from the wall to the router which I have also replaced
I have tried Oscam and MGcamd with the same results, i'm not sure if I can use CCCam on this box with a N line and would I be able to record a channel while watching a channel if it did work because you can't with MGcamd?
I have tried 1x qBox HD mini and 2x nBox 5800SX
I don't know if its any help but my partner told me this morning that she was watching TV last night and she paused it while she went to make a drink for around 1-2 minutes and when she pressed play after she noticed that it was working 90% better but then when she changed the channel it stated freezing every couple of minutes again if that makes sense.
Thanks
DoomDoom

digicon
27-02-2015, 01:12 PM
C/S works not by the speed of your connection its the Quality of your line that counts, I have seen people on VM Fibre's top product 152mb download but at peak times there ping on there line goes up to around 270ms which is garbage and in the same breath seen someone on ADSL with 4mb have a ping of around 50ms go figure. So when people say i have XXXXX download as i am on fibre it makes diddly jack squat difference you need an excellent Ping time (Line Quality) all of the time preferably under 70ms to have a stable connection 24/7

I would also say after the receivers you have tried why not try a Real Broadcom based Enigma2 receiver such as what Lee from Goldwafers supplies

doomdoom88
27-02-2015, 01:43 PM
C/S works not by the speed of your connection its the Quality of your line that counts, I have seen people on VM Fibre's top product 152mb download but at peak times there ping on there line goes up to around 270ms which is garbage and in the same breath seen someone on ADSL with 4mb have a ping of around 50ms go figure. So when people say i have XXXXX download as i am on fibre it makes diddly jack squat difference you need an excellent Ping time (Line Quality) all of the time preferably under 70ms to have a stable connection 24/7

I would also say after the receivers you have tried why not try a Real Broadcom based Enigma2 receiver such as what Lee from Goldwafers supplies

I've had a look at Goldwafers website but the twin tuners seem very expensive and if I still get the freezing I'm not going to be very happy because that is a lot of money to spend and still be left with the same problem. I am going to keep my eyes out for a second hand VU+ maybe the SOLO or DUO but for now it would be nice if I can stop the freezing happening so often on my nBox

digicon
27-02-2015, 02:13 PM
I am afraid in this day and age you get what you pay for both the receivers you list that you have tried are both converts to Enigma2 so to speak where as something like a Broadcom based receiver such as the Vu series of receivers available from lee @goldwafers where designed from the outset to run Enigma2 and not a Hybrid version so Emulators such as Cccam,Oscam,Mgcamd will run correctly on a broadcom chip based receiver better than chips such as STi,Ali,Alcatel etc...

The Nbox was the official receiver for NC+ so its a bit like someone taking an official SkyHD box which does run a semi based Linux software and sticking Enigma2 on it and running Openpli.

As for Money a Vu Zero single tuner is what £99 plus the cost of another USB type DVB-S2 tuner around £30 and you have a reasonably priced Twin tuner machine that will run Emulators as they should.