PDA

View Full Version : 5 x EPL Muxx Feeds FTA @ 7° east ...

Barney
04-03-2015, 08:41 PM
7 EAST
10991 H 19200 DVB-S2 8PSK
MPEG 4 - HDTV - 4:2:0
Tagged as " 3 GVs1 Man City vs Leicester City "
Tagged as " 3 GVs2 Queens Park Rangers vs Arsenal "
Tagged as " 3 GVs3 Stoke vs Everton "
Tagged as " 3 GVs4 Tottenham vs Swansea City "
Tagged as " 3 GVs5 Liverpool vs Burnley "

ALL CLEAR FTA AT THE MOMENT : ) :respect-049: :biggrinjester:

TJLOWE1
04-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Still FTA, watching the Stoke game.����

pmb
04-03-2015, 10:01 PM
The WHU v Chelsea game is on 10E 12617H 7500 8PSK 3/4 pilot off fta in HD.

Satcat
04-03-2015, 11:41 PM
I tried the 7E one that Barney posted. Was it a week signal? I couldn't get anything.

rednoddy
04-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Here in the northwest the feed on 7E was very strong and in HD

Barney
05-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Yes i got 78% and steady all games ended up being FTA
but i think this will happen maybbe 2-3 times per season and was mid-week so no pressure to encrypt them .
the next round of EPL Games im quite certain will again encrypt with Tandberg as per usual .
but nice to see some FTA EPL which makes a very pleasant surprise for a change .
cheers .
-
Barney

paulus
05-03-2015, 09:23 AM
Should I have been able to get these on my Vu+ Solo2? The only data missing from the post was the fec - I tried all possibilities but still got nothing, North West England??

pmb
05-03-2015, 09:41 AM
fec was 3/4 and I had to select pilot on. (elderly tm) Although I could scan the frequency the signal wasn't strong enough to give me a picture. I'm in West Yorks with a 1m dish and inverto black. Other stuff such as the new(?) freq for ORTM was booming in.

stevethejack
06-03-2015, 08:15 PM
I didn't get a sniff on a 1m in Swansea - well annoyed as my Premier League Pass needs a tiny bit more broadband speed to make it flawless.

Should I be getting this TP on a 1m where I am?

digicon
06-03-2015, 08:34 PM
I didn't get a sniff on a 1m in Swansea - well annoyed as my Premier League Pass needs a tiny bit more broadband speed to make it flawless.

That would depend on the equipment used and how well your 1M is aligned, Say something like a Black Ultra with at least CT100 Grade full copper cable and something like a sensitive receiver either one of the TM range or the Spiderbox range although a lot of the Enigma2 receivers can give the closed source receivers a run for there money

stevethejack
07-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Cheers mate,

I'm using a Vu+ Duo2 with the CT100 cable, not sure on the LNB, just that its a 0.1dB and its a quad. 1m aluminium Lenson Heath dish. Well aligned as far as I'm aware.

What do you think?

digicon
07-03-2015, 09:13 PM
I am not too sure on the Duo2 runers but if they are like the Uno/Ultimo which i think they are then they are certainly up to the job, The LH was a quality dish in its day and still is really so i can only assume its either the Un-Named Quad you have on the dish or maybe a slight alignment issue.

I would certainly have a look at changing the Quad for something like a Black Ultra the Single is well renowned followed by the Twin, I have used the Quad but it s not a match for its younger siblings. If your using USALS did you try and peak using Diseqc 1.2 just for that little bit extra

Dixie
07-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Whats your speed steve.Just that I use star sports and wondered if it was worth shelling out a bit more. Have done the test video but wondered if it was only that good to try and entice you.At the moment I'm wireless and upstairs. Ping = 44ms Download =18.52 Mpbs Upload = 7.66Mbps

stevethejack
10-03-2015, 02:56 PM
I am not too sure on the Duo2 runers but if they are like the Uno/Ultimo which i think they are then they are certainly up to the job, The LH was a quality dish in its day and still is really so i can only assume its either the Un-Named Quad you have on the dish or maybe a slight alignment issue.

I would certainly have a look at changing the Quad for something like a Black Ultra the Single is well renowned followed by the Twin, I have used the Quad but it s not a match for its younger siblings. If your using USALS did you try and peak using Diseqc 1.2 just for that little bit extra

Thanks mate,

I can probably get a man in to align the dish. It's currently below guttering level so only bringing in 15w - 42e, hoping to get it higher up to get more of the arc, and also perfect alignment. I use Diseqc 1.2 as I use a VBox2 Superjack motor.

Going from a quad to a single is not really an option as I'm running the Duo 2 on 2 outputs, plus sending a third output into the other room, if I want to move the Duo2 in there for the evening. Likely I'll do the re-alignment first before thinking of getting a better quad LNB would pull more signal in.

stevethejack
10-03-2015, 03:01 PM
Whats your speed steve.Just that I use star sports and wondered if it was worth shelling out a bit more. Have done the test video but wondered if it was only that good to try and entice you.At the moment I'm wireless and upstairs. Ping = 44ms Download =18.52 Mpbs Upload = 7.66Mbps

You should get PLP easily on those speeds. For me (from memory) D/L is 4.5 Mbps, Upload is around 1.5 Mbps. It's standard ADSL, cable stops 200 yards from my house and not got around to checking out fibre optic as I don't download much, and the only sticking point for me is PLP. A tiny bit more than what I get now would suit me fine.