PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best Cam for Vu+ Duo

doomdoom88
20-03-2015, 09:35 AM
Hello
I'm currently using CCCam 2.3.0 but was wondering what the best cam to use is because at the moment I am getting a couple of glitches?
Also does any know how many channels I can record at the same time because I managed to record 3 channels last night while watching another :)
Thanks
Doomdoom88

echelon
20-03-2015, 09:56 AM
glitches are rarely if ever a cam issue

but oscam is probably the best one to use

doomdoom88
20-03-2015, 10:21 AM
glitches are rarely if ever a cam issue

but oscam is probably the best one to use

It not very often, I watched a film last night and I had around 4 small glitches throughout the hole film so its a lot better than when I was using the nBox and qBox because it was happening every couple of minutes with them. Do you think if I used a newer CCCam it might be better? I will also try Oscam

echelon
20-03-2015, 11:01 AM
I dont think it would be better with any cam (but cccam 2.30 is the correct cam for cccam use)

glitches tend to be down to your provider, unless of course you maxxed out your BB by uploading stuff at the same time as watching tv (uploading causes these issues as upload speed is almost always a lot less than download speeds

Nikkas
20-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Rain & wind also causes this phenomenon but generally it is down to all the above or an over utilized sharing partner. :D