PDA

View Full Version : Help please with hidden menu

byrnech
24-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Hi
I m trying to set up a new box and cannot get the hidden menu. I have gone to menu, others and pressed 1111 but the hidden network menu will not appear.I am trying to switch on the IKS. Can anybody help please.#

Thanks chris :117:

EXTRAFACTO
24-03-2015, 02:11 PM
go menu...scroll accross untill at top it says others
you will then see a list...in that is network...press that
you will then see...server setup...homesharing...iks
click on iks...click on registar at bottom...
once registared it should say
type on
key all 000000
connection status connected
expire date ...whatever it says
registar ok

byrnech
24-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Thanks for that Pal.. thats where the problem is. under the section others there is a list but there is no network.. Normally thats hidden till you press 1111 but I am and it is still not appearing. Am I doing something wrong?

echelon
24-03-2015, 02:23 PM
sounds like you have not patched the box at all, so check the date in the system info menu , it sghould be 2 Mar 2015

if you have not patched the box, patch it with the recent patch (15/03/2015) using a usb stick

then try the hidden menu

EXTRAFACTO
24-03-2015, 02:37 PM
agree with echelon...your box under heading system settings then system info should read
model hd6000
hw version 1.00
sw version 01.19
date mar 2 2015
and check your volume on box...after a factory reset or a patch load...the box volume sets itsself back to default...usually only half volume setting...
turn it up by pressing volume button untill highest is reached on spider box remote

byrnech
24-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Thanks guys.. Sorted..
One more question.. Is there a section here to help set up Iptv on the spiderbox..
Thanks

jbvid
24-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Thanks guys.. Sorted..
One more question.. Is there a section here to help set up Iptv on the spiderbox..
Thanks

Top forum Sticky
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?169390-IPTV-Updates
jb

EXTRAFACTO
24-03-2015, 10:38 PM
if you have correctly patched the box...iptv should be there...
menu..others...iptv should now show in that list
try rebooting your box...then click on iptv...you will proberly see black empty box saying no service...
click blue button on your remote...this will put the channels there...
................................. ................................. ................................. ............
after close it...now go to menu...system settings...software update... click that
now click upgrade by network...come down to iptv server...highlight that...now scroll left or right to select a iptv list...1.2,3,4
select your choice..1,2,3,4...then click upgrade...after its done your box will auto reboot and when you go to iptv..
the list of your choice will be there...
repeat same for another list
and jbvid beat me to it...lol

Aldo
24-03-2015, 10:39 PM
As you have not previously installed IPTV Channels, you only need to use the top line info:

1.IPTV function
Menu-> Others -> IPTV > press (Blue Button), default IPTV channels appear.

EXTRAFACTO
24-03-2015, 10:41 PM
damm am slow tonight...everyone beating me...lol

Aldo
24-03-2015, 10:47 PM
damm am slow tonight...everyone beating me...lol

Fortunately for the newer users you are always a reliable source of info.

echelon
25-03-2015, 09:26 AM
Fortunately for the newer users you are always a reliable source of info.

as are the sticky threads that the OP didnt read ;)