PDA

View Full Version : XBMC integrated in BH 2.1.5

paulus
17-05-2015, 08:10 PM
Since installing BH 2.1.5 I have started playing with its integrated XBMC but I have three problems that I cannot find an answer to.
1. XBMC is quoted as Kodi 13.2 - how do I update it to the current 14.2?
2. The clock is on GMT which it appears to get from the system. How do I teach it about BST so both clocks agree?
3. How do I file a movie rather than watch it - currently using Genesis?
Any help on any of them would be most appreciated.

cannydo
18-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Here you go 1. it's integrated into BH so you'll have to wait on the developers of BH to upgrade XBMC
2.To set your clock go to System/settings/Appearance/Skin/ move to the right and enter settings
3. You'll need a mouse to be able to right click and download your Movie but first you have to go to configuration in Genesis to tell it where to download the file to.

Hope this helps

paulus
18-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Looks like I will have to live with all three then:
1. Makes sense, integrated so not updatable until BH is.
2. It's actually system/settings/appearance/international - but time zone is greyed out. I can only assume it get it from the system which is set to GMT. The system corrects for BST but not XBMC. I can change the system to get XBMC correct, but then the system clock is out. cannot get them both to agree!
3. Download folders all set up but no mouse = no download!!

Thanks anyway.

cannydo
18-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Mice are dirt cheap you can pick a reasonable mouse up on fle**** for a fiver.

paulus
18-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Are we talking a bluetooth mouse? How does it connect to the Vu+ Solo2? For a fiver I would do it!

cannydo
18-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Just 2.4 usb mouse will do I have one working on two boxes just stick the usb in and give the system time to recognize it then of you go.