PDA

View Full Version : Can't find thread

jonah
16-06-2015, 04:18 PM
In the Spiderbox HD6000 section,there used be a thread with all different colours on it explaining how to delete satellites how to add them and a lot more how to do things. I have searched everywhere but can't find it.Would appreciate it if some body can give me the link to it.

jonah
16-06-2015, 08:42 PM
Can anybody respond would be most gratefull

johnhenry
17-06-2015, 08:56 AM
Is this the one you are talking about ? It was in ' how do you find a saved channel if not in favorites? written by TonyO. thread 5#.

press the ok button and up comes the channel list of the last satellite used, if its not the one you want or its the all satellite list press the sat button and select your satellite and press ok, as said before when you scan a transponder it dumps the found channels at the back of the list.

This is convienient as if you want to move the new channels to the top of the list use the channel edit menu and press the red button and the move function comes up which is green, move the cursor to the channel you want to move and press green, it will tick the channel selected and you can navigate higher up the list past the last channel and your back at the top of the list, then just press the move to button (yellow I think) and its now in the new place, when you exit it will ask you to save the new setting, do this with the ok button.

You can move multiple channels all at once in this fashion.

jonah
17-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Thank you for your response but no its not the thread. The one I am trying to find was in different colours and told you how to delete a satellite and add a satellite, also told you how to do other thing as well. But thanks again I will keep searching the site