20-06-2015, 02:03 PM
Hi Guys

I've got a solo2 running BH 2.1.6.1
Build: 2015-05-20-master
DVB driver: 20150511
Kernel 3.13.5

I've followed the dummies guide.
I have everything working but the CCcam

I've used VUCC to install the IPK files for various cams and a couple of manual installs for older mgcamd versions.

I have cccam_2.3.0, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.2.0, Mgcamd-1.35a and Mgcamd 1.38 installed. None of which will work

I have my CCcam.cfg in /etc with 755 permissions.
I've tried adding newcamd.list in /usr/keys and placed a copy of the CCcam.cfg there too (just in case, I was clutching at straws here)

Just what the heck am I doing wrong?
Do I need an older BH image?

Cheers for helping

D

Nikkas
20-06-2015, 02:23 PM
My first stupid question is, did you select and start an EMU via the blue button?
2nd is have you got all the relevant data you need in your cfg file?

As an aside why do you have so many versions installed when you probably only need 1 for mgcamd (the latest) & possibly 2 for cccam (2.3.0 & 2.2.1).

I am assuming your sharing partner has actually issued you with a line and activated it?

Here's an example of a simple CCcam.cfg for reference:

DISABLE EMM : no
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
SOFTKEY FILE: /usr/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE: /usr/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE: /usr/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE: /usr/keys/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE: /usr/keys/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE: /usr/keys/CCcam.channelinfo
C: yourfriend.hosting.address port user pass
N: 127.0.0.1 port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Without either an active C or N lion nothing will open.

PS: nice first post BTW :D

echelon
20-06-2015, 02:29 PM
my advice is you only need one cccam , which is v 2.30

install the BH Cccam 2.30 version from the link in the tutorials , as an ipk , ftp to var/tmp and install using the addons ipk installer

then edit the cfg file in var/etc, copying and pasting the c line in and saving it

then restart enigma2 , use the blue button to select cccam v2.30 as the working emu

now it "should" work

as an aside, for mgcamd you only need v1.38 with the correct files and settings in the correct places ,

in var.keys you need

cccamd.list
mg_cfg
newcamd.list

the 3 bin files for oscam , cccam and mgcamd are in var/bin and need to be chmod to 755

and also try oscam too

dimitrio
20-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Nikkas and Echelon, thank you.
Might have solved it.

My CCcam file has only one line.

Just the C line info

I'll run the 2.30 IPK again and amend the file.

The Line is active, I did select and start an EMU.

Reason for so many versions is I just couldn't get it going so kept trying more.

(how do you uninstall them? I don't see cams under plugins.)

echelon
20-06-2015, 03:03 PM
check usr/camscript

delete the scripts you dont need, leaving the cccam 2.30 one and mgcamd 1.38 one in there, plus leave the CI one too

check var/bin

delete the cccam and mgcamd bin files from var/bin , leaving the 2.30 and 1.38 files alone

Mickha
20-06-2015, 03:19 PM
You can uninstall them the same way you installed the cams, press the Green button, on your remote, followed by the Yellow button and click on the Addons Uninstall Panel.
Once done try loading CCcam 230.tgz, as posted by Echelon:
Post number 7, in this thread, BH Cams zip.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?161009-Vu-Plus-community-BH-oe2-emus-(2013)-(2014)

Once unzipped load 230, using Filezilla, by copying it into the etc folder.
Once done go to your receiver, press the green, then yellow, buttons, and manually install Black Hole, then install CCcam230.
Now press the Blue button, and the < > keys, select CCcam 230 and click OK.
You now add your line, again using Filezilla.
Go to the var folder, click on it, and the + sign, to expand the folder, then click on the etc folder.
In the bottom right pane find the CCcam.cfg file, right click on it and select the view/edit option.
Delete everything currently in it, paste your line, then click on file, and save.
It should now work.
Please post back if you have any problems, or get it working.

echelon
20-06-2015, 03:30 PM
or use the 2.30 ipk one that I use in post #1 of that same thread

dimitrio
20-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Aaargh

Added the N: and C: lines from my connection file

Still nothing but a black screen.

C: is
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60

CWS = site.somesite.com port myusername-1234 2021217 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1

N: site.somesite.com port myusername-1234 2021217 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Now how should that be translated into the correct entries for cccam.cfg?

Cheers

echelon
20-06-2015, 06:40 PM
typical c line

C: satpimps.gotdns.com 12345 pimps1name pimps1password yes

typical n line

N: someserver.dyndns.org 12345 pimps1name pimps1password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

dimitrio
21-06-2015, 09:02 AM
check usr/camscript

delete the scripts you dont need, leaving the cccam 2.30 one and mgcamd 1.38 one in there, plus leave the CI one too

check var/bin

delete the cccam and mgcamd bin files from var/bin , leaving the 2.30 and 1.38 files alone

Hi Echelon

I deleted the CI one by mistake.
Is that important? If so, can I download it anywhere?

Ta

echelon
21-06-2015, 09:16 AM
I have uploaded my camscript folder here for you

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164624-cccam-information-and-cfg-file&p=933887#post933887

unpack it and add it back and its job done

you will also find the oscam script , mgcamd 1.38 script and cccam 2.30 scripts in there too

thought I may as well just zip them all up, folder included :)

dimitrio
21-06-2015, 09:35 AM
Excellent.
Thank you.

I have those on the box now.

mind uploading the cccam.cfg as well?
Edited version of course!

I know I'm doing something stupid on mine.

What I get from my service provider is:

N: their.site.com 12345 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

That's is on a separate file to the following:

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = their.site.com 12345 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1

What I have tried is adding the N: line as is

Adding the CWS lines for section C: as is with "yes" tagged on to the end

Also tried
their.site.com 12345 username password yes

Neither worked.

echelon
21-06-2015, 10:06 AM
the cws is the N line for the mgcamd config files AFAIK , so it appears you have an n line for cccam.cfg and an n line for the mgcamd newcamd.list config

the examples I posted are correct for N lines or C lines (usually the same main details except on different ports)

the original cccam.cfg file is posted here now too

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164624-cccam-information-and-cfg-file&p=893221#post893221

I dont see a c line in your post, unless they accept the same line for c and n (but usually the details and port are different)

I have added the mgcamd files for the keys folder here (especially the newcamd.list and cccamd.list , plus the correct mg_cfg file for vu boxes)

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164624-cccam-information-and-cfg-file&p=933891&posted=1#post933891

you only need to use the N file, or C file , in usr/keys, plus the cfg file in usr/keys , for mgcamd 1.38 to work

NB:- as I said earlier, I dont think you have a C line at all

you have 2 options for an N line, one for cccam 2.30 using cccam.cfg in var/etc and the other for the newcamd.list file in usr/keys for mgcamd 1.38

Mickha
21-06-2015, 10:11 AM
I haven't personally tried a N Line, but according to what I've read, through an internet search, it should work in CCcam.cfg, as you've posted:

N: someserver.somedomain 10000 dummy dummy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Did you edit the CCcam.cfg file, located in the var folder, etc sub folder? Deleting everything currently written, then copying, and pasting your line?
What information, do you get, when you press the OK button twice?
Try pressing the Blue Button, on your remote, and chack CCcam 230 is running.

I think you might want to start from the beginning, back up your channel list, using Dreamboxedit, re-flash Black Hole, or other image, then load CCcam 230 and edit the CCcam.cfg file.

Once again beaten to a reply by Echelon, I must do my research quicker

dimitrio
22-06-2015, 09:13 AM
I haven't personally tried a N Line, but according to what I've read, through an internet search, it should work in CCcam.cfg, as you've posted:

N: someserver.somedomain 10000 dummy dummy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Did you edit the CCcam.cfg file, located in the var folder, etc sub folder? Deleting everything currently written, then copying, and pasting your line?
What information, do you get, when you press the OK button twice?
Try pressing the Blue Button, on your remote, and chack CCcam 230 is running.

I think you might want to start from the beginning, back up your channel list, using Dreamboxedit, re-flash Black Hole, or other image, then load CCcam 230 and edit the CCcam.cfg file.

Once again beaten to a reply by Echelon, I must do my research quicker

Thanks both @Mickha and @Echelon

Kids just gave up the remote long enough for me to try the newcamd.list files.

Will factory reset and start over. Or do I actually need to start from a fresh image?
I should've written down all the steps taken so far.

With the initial setup wizard, what options should I be choosing for the tuners?
I set both up the same.

The plan is to fit a sata drive and be able to record/pause/rewind etc.

Mickha
22-06-2015, 09:22 AM
The Tuner configuration all depends on your satellite system. Motorized Dish, with twin/quad LNB, Fixed dish, with multiple LNB's, and Diseqc switch, etc.....
I would back up your current channel list, using Dreamboxedit, it's always useful, and you have more editing options, using dreamboxedit, than you do with your receiver.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?170698-dreamboxEDIT-6-0-1-2/page2

You might also want to test a C Line, you should be able to find a 24 hour test line, using an internet search engine.

Fitting a hard drive is very easy, and only takes a few minutes, there are even videos, on youtube, showing how to do it.

dimitrio
22-06-2015, 09:26 AM
My Current settings:
Tuner A: BCM7356 DVB-S2 NIM (Internal) (DVB-S2)
DisEqc A/B
Sats: 28.2E EUtelsat 28A/ Astra 2E/2F, 28.2 Eutelsat 28A / Astra 2E/2F

Tuner B: Same

Its a fixed dish, quad lnb. The standard sky dish.

I can fit the drive, no problem.
Just wondered if there were addon requirements to enable the live pause/recording functions or if that comes with the image.

Thanks for all the help.

echelon
22-06-2015, 09:49 AM
for a fixed sly dish with quad or octo lnb, then the tuners would be

TUNER A

simple
single
28.2e astra 2e/2f
no

TUNER B

CONFIG MODE - EQUAL TO
tuner - Tuner A

any recording settings etc will be down to the image used and the plugins available for that image

I do not believe you need to start again, I would learn all you have to using the BH 2.161 (your current image) , adding the latest catseye settings (but the movies need adding into it later due to last weeks changes)

use something like a 2.5 inch laptop 1 Tb sata hdd internally, use the image to mount and format it to ext3

use either an 8 , 16 or 32 gig kingston datatraveller (or verbatim or sandisk cruzer) mini usb stick in the rear usb slot , for the picon folder , epg data and redirecting the Extensions folder from plugins , mounted, partitioned and formatted to ext2 from within the image (also used for backups of the settings and image too)

get it set up properly first, before worrying about recording and live pausing issues

dimitrio
22-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Thanks.

Have changed the tuners to
TUNER A

simple
single
28.2e astra 2e/2f
no

TUNER B

CONFIG MODE - EQUAL TO
tuner - Tuner A

Still not getting anything from cccam v2.3.0 or mgcamd v1.3.8

blue button, select cam, ok

It goes off does its flashing business, turns green. But the screen stays blank.

What are the catseye settings?

echelon
22-06-2015, 10:22 AM
catseye settings are the channel list (settings) which contain the bouquets for the latest channels , which he updates regularly and uploads on here in the ENIGMA 2 settings forum , into his own sticky thread

they can also be downloaded in the settings section of the plugin addons , so as you are getting channels I would have thought you already knew what settimgs are !

dreamboxedit (or dreamset) can be used to load or backup these settings to and from your pc or laptop, like mickha said in his reply earlier

as I said, learn the basics and set the box up before trying fancy stuff like pausing, rewinding or recording tv channels ;)

as for your emu issues, I would think that its either

you doing something wrong

or

the line does not work

or both

reflashing the image will not solve those emu problems, no matter which image you use, because you will still have to add the emus and configs

if you have a spiderbox or some other box around, test the line or lines using that box

if it fails on all boxes, its the line

if it only fails on the vu and not a spiderbox, then its user error

for testing channels , try the free to view channels

motors tv , 4music , sony tv , sony movies (all SD) (these work off a freesat card)

RATIUS
22-06-2015, 01:20 PM
my advice is you only need one cccam , which is v 2.30

install the BH Cccam 2.30 version from the link in the tutorials , as an ipk , ftp to var/tmp and install using the addons ipk installer

then edit the cfg file in var/etc, copying and pasting the c line in and saving it

then restart enigma2 , use the blue button to select cccam v2.30 as the working emu

now it "should" work

as an aside, for mgcamd you only need v1.38 with the correct files and settings in the correct places ,

in var.keys you need

cccamd.list
mg_cfg
newcamd.list

the 3 bin files for oscam , cccam and mgcamd are in var/bin and need to be chmod to 755

and also try oscam too

I've been using cccam 2.21 without many issues for 2 or 3 years now. Is there any advantage in changing to 2.30? why would do recommend also installing mgcamd as well as cccam? sorry if this is a stupid question!!!

RATIUS

echelon
22-06-2015, 01:23 PM
2.30 allows you to record 2 channels (if allowed), or watch one channel and record another channel (if allowed)

the earlier ones dont allow it (its been mentioned several times on the forums here too)

here is one discussion of several about the issues

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?169758-Tuner-recording-Problem

mgcamd allows easy use of softcam keys etc too , although there can be other ways like a patched oscam and oscam.keys instead

between oscam , mgcamd and cccam, you have most if not all bases covered

so use whatever suits you, but having more than one emu in the box doesnt cause any issues , plus its useful to test different emus for various reasons , even if only as a comparison , or to learn more and answer other members

dimitrio
22-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Hi Echelon

The line works on a skybox F5 I have so that's working fine.
Pretty sure this is a user error somewhere

I am using the autobouqets maker plugin for my channels. Gets them in the familiar sky order and favourites group.
I'll try the catseye listings. In case its my channel lists not working.
The free to air channels all work.

echelon
22-06-2015, 01:27 PM
I didnt think the autobouquet maker worked in BH any more

plus the catseyes lists are known to work , although all channel lists go "out of date" quite quickly as transponder changes are made

apart from needing to add the movie channels to his recent list, his lists are good to go

or try the list I uploaded recently , as that has been sorted for 28e, including movies

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?171306-sky-uk-E2&p=933787#post933787

dimitrio
22-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Thanks

What do I need to change to make this work for London/South-East?

Either in the menu or dreamboxedit.

I've done the down button > menu to get into the settings on the box but nothing obvious there.

echelon
22-06-2015, 02:28 PM
on the vu , press the down button, then menu, then you can move stuff around, delete the channels , various options

if you select the main provider and then select the channel list, you can find the channels you need and press menu , then add to bouquet of your choice

this is standard on dreamboxes and vu boxes and others too

as for dreamboxedit, its a case of learning the tool yourself, or using its inbuilt help , nobody is going to teach you to use the tools , just to give pointers about them

I find catseyes is set for west midlands, so I used the remote to find, add , remove and move channels around for my region and my preferences

the chances are that the regional channels are already there, so you need to move them around to suit you

you must do the same if using them , like I did

my point with the catseyes list is we know they work , like my version for granada region, whereas your autobouquets list tells us nothing as nobody can compare it

dimitrio
22-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Got it.
Sorry, not used dreamboxes or VU boxes before.

Well, its not the channel list and its not the cam connection files.
Still no working EMU.

Time for a break. Thanks for helping all.

echelon
22-06-2015, 03:23 PM
I am just trying the new openBH 0.1 (not BH 2.161 although I did make a backup of it) which is similar, loaded it from usb stick in front socket , used DCC to telnet in and change the password (passwd command) , set the lan ip addres to a fixed address , sent the camscripts and cfg files and bin files and keys folder over using FTP, added my modified 28e catseyes list with the latest dreamboxedit , chmodded the emu bin file (3 of them) to 755 using the FTP program (or use DCC)

then rebooted the box , but in order to get the 3 emus to work I had to turn the box OFF using the mains switch , then back on again , for a full boot , after that the emus connected ok

BUT , I am not trying an N line

Mickha
22-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Are you using the latest Open Black Hole version, from the 19/06/15?

dimitrio
22-06-2015, 05:42 PM
crazy.

I've just trashed it. Put on a vix image.
Exact same settings and files used.
And it all works perfectly.

Weird. Will put it down to a messed up image from the off.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Now, can I continue here for Vix help or should that be a new thread elsewhere?

echelon
22-06-2015, 05:42 PM
Are you using the latest Open Black Hole version, from the 19/06/15?

I am trying that one yes, but the OP was using BH 2161

probably best to start a VIX image thread, then ask the questions in the correct thread based on the image used, leaving this one for BH issues only

guli
23-06-2015, 01:16 AM
after changing the tuner configs did you restart enigma mate for it to take effect .