PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox HD 6000 Disconnected

korset777
03-07-2015, 10:11 AM
Hi,

Can't get LKS to work. It is disconnected and when I try to connect it says "Login failed". Any solution?

In advance thanks for helping.

Regards,

echelon
03-07-2015, 10:18 AM
check if the internet is connected by using one of the plugins like rss feeds (cbc) and IPTV works to make sure you have a full internet connection

try youpron, that should work if your firmware is up to date

is it up to date ? check its 01 april 2015 firmware on your box (in system info)

check your multimedia - network settings say its connected and has an ip address

also decide how long you have had the box as it has a time limited expiry date for the login, of about 12 months

korset777
03-07-2015, 10:37 AM
Hi,

Thanks for reply. I have had the Box in approximately 1 year. So then it may be have stopped working. Is it possible to renew in any way?

Regards,

echelon
03-07-2015, 10:39 AM
if its up to date and everything else works, I agree, its hit its expiry date
did you not check the expiry date in the menus when it was working ?

as for renewals, you will have to try v a s i k s

korset777
03-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Hi,

No, sorry, I did not check the expiry date. Now there is no date in the menu. However, I tried for some months ago to register at v a s i k s, but they rejected me. I don't know why. Have been a member here for many years, and I am very satisfied. So then there is no options?

Thanks a lot for Your info.

Regards,

echelon
03-07-2015, 01:15 PM
as mentioned in the rules, we dont discuss IKS so we do not discuss v a s i k s either

you have that info already, so its down to you

some people used to sell the box near the end of the 12 months and buy a new one, thereby getting a "12 month renewal"

that isnt possible, yet, but there are indications that more 6000`s are due out soon, so check with goldwafers if you need a new one , then sell or recycle the old one

good luck