PDA

View Full Version : softcams

amila4341
05-07-2015, 02:31 AM
i have installed latest black hole image.how could i install softcams into blackhole image is it possible download online through plugin ,addon if so please let me know .if i need to download and install manually please let me know link to download them
thank you

Mickha
05-07-2015, 02:37 AM
Please read the guide, provided by Lee, from Goldwafers:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162732-Dummies-guide-to-setting-up-Vu-Duo2

Can you please tell us if you want to use a softcam file or install CCcam, to use a C Line?

amila4341
05-07-2015, 02:46 AM
i am new i want to install softcam on my new vu+duo2 .bh 2.2.6 is installed.after that add cline
is there any plugin or addon that can be installed in order to download them online

Mickha
05-07-2015, 04:08 AM
You need to use Filezilla, as described in the guide.
First download CCcam230, and store it on your PC's desktop, to make it easy to find:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?161009-Vu-Plus-community-BH-oe2-emus-(2013)-(2014)

Once dowloaded, you then move it to the tmp folder, using filezilla.
To do this you need to know your receivers IP address, go into the receivers menu, Setup, System, Network, select your connection, WLAN, if using wireless, LAN, if your receiver is connected to your router using a cable. Click on the Adapter Settings and copy down the IP Address.
Now download, and unziop, the VU+ Control Centre, and click on VUCC.exe, to start the program.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?168091-VuCC-Vu-Control-Centre-V0-8

In the IP Address box type your receivers IP address.
The username should be root and the password left blank.
Click Connect and you should see the message 230 login successful.
Now click on the FTP button, to start Filezilla, and drag the cccam230 file, from your desktop, on the left, into the tmp folder, bottom right.

Now go to your receiver and press the green button, followed by the yellow button, and select manually Install IPK file.
Install cccam 230.
Once complete press the Blue Button and use the < > keys to locate CCcam230 and press OK.

Go back to your PC, and Filezilla.
In the top right hand corner click on the + sign, next to the folder.
Now scroll down, in the top right hand box, and click on the var folder, then the + sign, to expand the folder.
Click on the etc folder, in the var main folder.
Now in the bottom right hand pane scroll down until you see CCcam.cfg, right mouse click, on this, and select the View/Edit option.
Delete everything currently in it and copy, then paste your lines into this.
Now click on File, and Save, then close down Filezilla.
Your lines should now be working.

amila4341
08-07-2015, 01:18 PM
hi there i managed to install cccam
what are the ones should i need to fill in order to add my c line
please help me
thank you

##########################
###********-SUPPORT.COM###
##########################

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000

echelon
08-07-2015, 02:32 PM
the info above has nothing to do with your question

just copy and paste the c line into the top line of the cccam.cfg in var/etc

(moving the top line down to line 2)

save it , restart enigma2

amila4341
08-07-2015, 02:52 PM
the info above has nothing to do with your question

just copy and paste the c line into the top line of the cccam.cfg in var/etc

(moving the top line down to line 2)

save it , restart enigma2

if so should i change above passwords and what is function of above file please let me know
thank you

amila4341
22-07-2015, 01:22 PM
Does anyone have cccam emu newer than 2.3.0

DCG
22-07-2015, 02:01 PM
2.3.0 is the latest cccam

amila4341
22-07-2015, 07:26 PM
What is replace list could anybody explain it Thanks

Mickha
22-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Can you please provide more details, do you mean replace your channel list, as some transponders are out of date?

Satfanni
29-07-2015, 08:38 PM
Hi, I have just ordered my Vu+Duo2 from Lee at Goldwafers (arriving Saturday) and can't wait for it to arrive . Have been busily reading up on the features of this box. Can someone confirm if the process to install an n-line into the receiver is the same as for cccam as reported above by Mickha? Thanks in advance for any replies.