PDA

View Full Version : fault on 9000 spiderbox ?

maggie
14-07-2015, 09:55 AM
hi all, my old box has no sound, don't know what happened to it, has a lovely picture, but no sound, have tried lots of things plugged it into 3 tv's still no sound, has anyone an idea i could try to get it back please.
i got a spare second hand one, so if necessaryi will put this one on, my question is whats the procedure?do i have to put in ip address etc, i could do with a basic #how to* is there one on here?
thanks for listening
maggie
nb,
forget that, the old spiderbox sound is back,don't know what we did, but its ok now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just what we need on a tuesday morning!!

Aldo
14-07-2015, 01:55 PM
hi all, my old box has no sound, don't know what happened to it, has a lovely picture, but no sound, have tried lots of things plugged it into 3 tv's still no sound, has anyone an idea i could try to get it back please.
i got a spare second hand one, so if necessaryi will put this one on, my question is whats the procedure?do i have to put in ip address etc, i could do with a basic #how to* is there one on here?
thanks for listening
maggie
nb,
forget that, the old spiderbox sound is back,don't know what we did, but its ok now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just what we need on a tuesday morning!!

Maybe you should close the thread, as your problem is solved, and the header is misleading, as members will be thinking that this thread is about the Spiderbox that is coming out soon.

gbmitie
14-07-2015, 02:33 PM
can you actually edit the thread heading?? after its posted? I was all agog when I saw new spiderbox!! Aldo any ideas when new one is due?

Aldo
14-07-2015, 02:59 PM
can you actually edit the thread heading?? after its posted? I was all agog when I saw new spiderbox!! Aldo any ideas when new one is due?

I think that at the moment only blackdevil or Lee the Forum Sponsor would be able to give an estimated time for the new spiderbox's arrival.

maggie
14-07-2015, 03:50 PM
oh dear, sorry for getting your heARTS racing! i am a little rusty posting on here now, as although i have been a member for years, i don't come on that much, as nothing usually goes wrong!!!
sorry for misleading you all
maggie