PDA

View Full Version : 800hd images ?

paddyboy
17-07-2015, 01:54 AM
My friend has just given me a 800hd when it boots up it says sim 2 0 1 #84b can someone please tell what images I can flash to the box and is there a how to do be obliged thanks

Dig Deep
17-07-2015, 06:25 AM
Itīs a clone and there are tons of good images for 84b

Google 84b and You load them using internet -

paddyboy
17-07-2015, 01:58 PM
cheers m8 dont see any on here ? thou any pointers.

Aldo
17-07-2015, 02:05 PM
cheers m8 dont see any on here ? thou any pointers.

Clones are not supported on the forum, as in the post prior to your last post " Google 84b and You load them using internet ", that would appear to be your only option.

Nikkas
17-07-2015, 02:26 PM
According to google the 84b goes from St Albans & Potters Bar. :D

I'd personally goodle 'dreamboxmadeinchina'.

echelon
17-07-2015, 02:48 PM
google whatever you like, you wont find anything on here for them because as pointed out above "we dont support clones on here"

as its definitely a clone (as dig deep says), in my experience the openpli v2.1 or v3 was about the only decent images for them (dig deep recommended v4)

make sure you get the correct image for the sim and version, otherwise you may brick the box

you will also find the standard dm800 tutorials on the forums and on dream multimedia explain how to flash them using the ethernet and the reflash ip address when you follow the reflash instructions

all done from your pc or laptop, by logging into the ip shown on the display on the box when its in "flash mode"

ps:- having said that, a couiple of years ao when I had one, doodz and dig deep kindly gave info and links to compatible clone images

I have found that thread here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?160647-openpli-2-1-beta-dm800-20130216-sim2-ssl84b-dOOds-Backup

so you did not look very far before posting that you could not find them ? , eh ? nope !

and the tutorial thread you say isnt here ?

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?121950-Idiots-guide-to-flashing-a-clone

nope, not there either :)

paddyboy
17-07-2015, 04:59 PM
thanks being looking around does it have to be #84b or can i use 84d ? thanks

saintomer1866
17-07-2015, 06:47 PM
the image has to match the box version, no mix and match
far too much info given already for something we don't support

echelon
17-07-2015, 06:51 PM
thanks being looking around does it have to be #84b or can i use 84d ? thanks

if we were to try to answer questions like that and we were wrong, it would brick the box

this is why we do not support clones on this forum, because clone dreamboxes are a nightmare

you will have to go elsewhere to ask your clone questions , let them take the risk of incorrect answers

satpimps has always supported many genuine boxes, we wont be taking on clones as well, especially not old clones like this one

please seek any more info away from pimps , post #4 told you to do this and why

thank you