PDA

View Full Version : sky=sky sports 5

huddleston
04-08-2015, 06:47 PM
sky sports 5....(1) what is this channel for ? football ? (2) do sky sports customers still get this channel free)

well you may ask why do i want to know this answer well are sky not bringing there prices DOWN why you may ask well thay have lost CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL & it now looks like thay will lose the LA LIGA SPANISH football league rights both to there BIGGEST rivals thay have had for years or some would say have ever had BT SPORT so with less football why should customers pay MORE ???????????????

cannydo
04-08-2015, 07:08 PM
It's the old addage everything is going up bar nightgowns hehe.

gbmitie
04-08-2015, 07:12 PM
sky will have the perfect answer, the new PL deal cost us 4billion and had we kept the CL and la liga then our prices would have had to go up however for now we will only take a few quid from you to cover the PL rip off deal but dont blame us blame that BT shower!! But have you seen the BT coverage yet, its ,,, well we cant comment but you get our drift. Remember those squarials?? Well we know what happened to them so be patient!!:respect-055:

Mumbles
05-08-2015, 12:00 AM
There's a good article on the 28 east TV deals here:

hxxp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3183731/BT-vs-Sky-football-s-multi-billion-pound-rivalry-Champions-League-gets-new-home-broadcasters-fight-La-Liga-showing-season.html

Someone must have Eleven hundred quid...

Aldo
05-08-2015, 11:31 AM
La Liga stays on Sky

Sky Sports will remain the home of La Liga for another three seasons thanks to a new broadcast agreement announced today.

/http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11827/9935230/sky-sports-awarded-la-liga-for-another-three-seasons

cannydo
05-08-2015, 02:09 PM
My personal opinion is competition can only be healthy for the customer. For far to long Sky have had the lions share so I for one am glad BT came along. I like many many others do not want to line Mr Murdoch pockets and have other means to satisfy our needs for the beautiful game.