PDA

View Full Version : how do i record with kodi no sound on films?

cutain
10-08-2015, 12:44 PM
hi all I am a complete novice with kodi, and have installed kodi for windows ver 15 on my win 10 desktop pc.

so using add ons I am able to watch a film for instance (which I believe is a live stream) but I have no sound regardless of using the volume button in kodi?

but I cannot figure out how I can record to usb stick something I am able to receive using kodi?

thank you

Graham7
10-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Hi I have got windows 10 on a new laptop and its not that what is stopping you. If you are new to this install TVMC (Kodi) and this one as a wizard to install the best add ons for you. For download have read of this what I did. https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?172027-How-to-download-with-genesis-download&p=936226#post936226. Before you download a movie make sure the sound is working for test and see if it works when you have download the movie. If you need more help on this and, if I know I will tell you.

PS.

With kodi you can get live stream and from download site. If you are using genesis one of the best for now, and this is the one you use to download, there are other you can use but this is the one I use the most.:)