PDA

View Full Version : S1600C Hd Firmware Download

bigbadger
16-08-2015, 02:14 PM
Hi All

I can of course go online to the FTP server to update the receiver and do frequently. However I have a couple of friends who have the same receiver who have no internet or its not easily accessible with a cable. Is there a way I can download the official software and put on a USB stick and do the upgrade from there? The software in the firmware thread for this device is quite old and would like to get the latest. many thanks

buck401
16-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Go to ICE*rypt website, select downloads, select S1600 software and download.

bigbadger
16-08-2015, 08:05 PM
Hi Thanks - but that is just the firmware - I am trying to get the channel list for Intelsat 907 as well - just realised I omitted that part from the post - silly me! Have now edited the title

Ross_37
17-08-2015, 07:43 AM
If you have the lastest firmware and channels on your box simply provide them with a copy via USB

bigbadger
17-08-2015, 08:10 AM
Thanks - but how do I access the copy on my receiver to download onto a USB stick. I know I can upload on their box but need the file in the first place. Thanks

villamarre
17-08-2015, 05:13 PM
bigbadger if you do backup you box SW to USB in the system menu,all settings /SW from your box/ inc BISS keys/sat settings will be saved to stick,your friends can then do upgrade via USB picking your .BAK file and everything is there,I use this for friends here and always organize channels first so that everyones are in the correct order