PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased a wetek with kodi

fizza
17-08-2015, 11:33 AM
Hi all just purchased this box any advice regarding set up for kodi much appreciated and does anybody recommend this box thanks

vamas
17-08-2015, 12:07 PM
I think you should have asked this question prior to purchasing this box.
As for Kodi set up, would be best to look up on Kodi forum were you will find all info etc.

Aldo
17-08-2015, 01:16 PM
Hi all just purchased this box any advice regarding set up for kodi much appreciated and does anybody recommend this box thanks

Is there no user manual with the receiver. ???

Nikkas
17-08-2015, 01:51 PM
I wonder how long it will be before boxes like this kill Kodi off like cheap sat boxes did CS. :rant:

fizza
17-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Hi all I have not the got the box yet waiting for delivery just asking if anyone had this box but it seems I have upset a few people by asking the question

catchcandy
17-08-2015, 07:17 PM
I wonder how long it will be before boxes like this kill Kodi off like cheap sat boxes did CS. :rant:

wetek play does cs and kodi so its killing 2 birds with one stone.

fizza wetek have there own forum you can get info here

_hxxp://w*t*kforums.com/vb5/

fizza
17-08-2015, 07:25 PM
Thank you catchcandy for your reply

digicon
18-08-2015, 12:23 AM
Kodi is Free software renamed from XBMC which has been around probably the same time as CS and its still here why because in its un*****erated form it does nothing illegal where as CS does, The software just basically gives you a format to play your home media files whether they be MP3 or MKV,AVI,Flac etc... with a nice user interface so its going no where. the problem lies with the repositories that people load onto it and then sell it as so called 'Fully Loaded' which brings the heat.

To the Op's Question Kodi can be loaded onto the main flash or sideloaded and have dual boot onto an SD card or you could load an Enigma2 image and switch between the 2