View Full Version : Softcam

pbpauljo
26-08-2015, 09:42 AM
What channels are currently available using the softcam keys? Thanks

Aldo
26-08-2015, 11:46 AM
What channels are currently available using the softcam keys? Thanks

Check here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?165342-Spiderbox-Smartbox-HD6000-softcam-key-files

echelon
26-08-2015, 12:03 PM
they are usually the same ones as the dreambox softcam key files open

so look in here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?151428-DreamBox-Keys-By-Informed%AE

download , extract the keys, read them in notepad and they tell you the channel or broadcaster names , satellites and other details

ekon
26-09-2015, 03:50 PM
I want the Hellas 39E channels..Diema/Novasports. I have an "expired" IKS box which I have not "renewed". I downloaded keys from a 31 August post by blackdevil. I put the file sb6000 on a usb stick..then went through the correct procedure as described here on Satpimps but those channels are still not opening. Is this the latest file?..or am I doing something wrong (I do have good signal quality btw). Thanks

Aldo
26-09-2015, 03:57 PM
I want the Hellas 39E channels..Diema/Novasports. I have an "expired" IKS box which I have not "renewed". I downloaded keys from a 31 August post by blackdevil. I put the file sb6000 on a usb stick..then went through the correct procedure as described here on Satpimps but those channels are still not opening. Is this the latest file?..or am I doing something wrong (I do have good signal quality btw). Thanks

You must be, as I have just tried both of those channels on 39 east and they are both clearing for me.

ekon
26-09-2015, 05:12 PM
thanks aldo..wonder what I was doing wrong ..the file from 31 Aug was on the RH side of the sctreen as it should be..I selected it and ok'd it and the Spiderbox rebooted...

will have a think..if the usb stick was formatted as NTFS would it still show up on the Spiderbox (but not work?). Maybe that stick is not FAT32?..all I can think of?

Aldo
26-09-2015, 05:43 PM
thanks aldo..wonder what I was doing wrong ..the file from 31 Aug was on the RH side of the sctreen as it should be..I selected it and ok'd it and the Spiderbox rebooted...

will have a think..if the usb stick was formatted as NTFS would it still show up on the Spiderbox (but not work?). Maybe that stick is not FAT32?..all I can think of?

There are 2 files in the latest softcam file, you may have downloaded the mscam which is the wrong one for your receiver. Update the latest softcam has recently been posted by blackdevil dated 26.09.2015, and once again there are two files.

ekon
26-09-2015, 06:14 PM
cheers Also..I had just not seen the 26th Sept file..(I sort of understand that the mscam one is nor for me..I had the plain 6000 one)..will try after supper.
just done an advanced search on posts by blackdevil..don't see the 26 09 15 new softcam..can anyone post a link please?

ok ok see it now..for anyone else here's a link:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?165342-Spiderbox-Smartbox-HD6000-softcam-key-files