PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox HD6000 - Problems setting Motor

waverider
02-09-2015, 02:37 PM
I bought the HD6000 from the Sponsor last week, good service.

I have setup the Date>Time etc, mscam> and Wireless.

I have the 9900HD and could set that up oka'y.

But i am having problems trying to get my head around the Motor setup on this one,

I cant see where i enter my Latitude & Longtitude- save.

I can see, Diseqc1.2/USALS.

I tried setting the satellites up individually, Ticking the choosen satellite> right arrow and using the menu there but i dont think that is correct.

can anyone please help.

goonner
02-09-2015, 02:54 PM
satellite settings-ok-right arrow-scroll down to motor-ok-scroll down to mode-right arrow-go to satellite-scroll down to set location-ok-manual enter your long and lat

echelon
02-09-2015, 03:52 PM
also covered in this 2013 tutorial you have not read https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?161756-Setup-Guide-for-Spiderbox-6000HD

waverider
02-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Thanks for your quick replies.

I have printed the guide and followed it.

Where i am having the problem is when i go to the right side and down to motor> DiseqC1.2/USALS.

The next one down is Unicable.

I cannot scroll down any further and there is no mode that i can see.

echelon
02-09-2015, 05:36 PM
click ok on the diseqc/usals and then look at the sub menus

Aldo
02-09-2015, 06:32 PM
click ok on the diseqc/usals and then look at the sub menus

In the Sub Menu - You should then see Satellite - Transponder - Mode - Using the < or > button - select Go to Satellite - Scroll down to Go - Press the Down Key below OK - Set Location - Press OK - then you will see Longitude - East or West - you chose whichever - Latitude - North or whatever - once you have completed all of the details press the Save Button.

waverider
02-09-2015, 07:36 PM
Thanks for your help everybody, I have now set the Motor up.

Will this thread now be closed, or can it be left open for now.

Aldo
02-09-2015, 09:36 PM
Thanks for your help everybody, I have now set the Motor up.

Will this thread now be closed, or can it be left open for now.

As you are the OP, it is up to you what happens next you can leave it open or request a Mod or Admin to close if you want it closed.

skomedal
02-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Go into original post ( # 1 ) and press edit button,press edit button again, in this option right at the bottom you will see this option:-

Moderation Tools:

Close this thread, tick the box then thread closed

waverider
03-09-2015, 11:30 PM
Thanks,
I will leave it open, so if anybody else has the same problem, they will be able to see how to resolve it.