PDA

View Full Version : Triax 110d

rasp
12-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Just trying to setup dish after it was moved when upvc guttering and facia installed on back of house:

my settings :
Address:
Latitude: 51.5103°
Longitude: -3.5780°

Satellite: 13E EUTELSAT 3C | EUTELSAT HOT BIRD 13B | EUTELSAT HOT BIRD 13C
Elevation: 29.0°
Azimuth (true): 159.2°
Azimuth (magn.): 161.4°

Setup the dark motor at 51 on the motor bracket:

The elevation angle the is 29 the notch on the bracket is on the left hand site as looking from behind the pole.

My Question which side do i set the angle on the dish right or left as from behind the pole:

As i have tried the strongest tp for a few sats no signal

Cannot go to thor as the dish will facia board

Not using USALS not sure if pole is bang on .

Hard when you are up a ladder and in agony with your back.

Not any installers near me i phoned a few but all of them only do sky i am wiling o pay to put it right.

Sandra
12-10-2015, 03:02 PM
I have the same dish and motor but it is so long since I put it up I can not remember exactly how I did it and I even have the Triax instructions leaflet that came with it but it doesn't mention how to set it up, it just shows how to assemble it ready for mounting :confused:

DCG
12-10-2015, 05:22 PM
i have the same dish but on a dark moter but the instructions did give there web site
to check you lat and long and wot elevation for you site is

satwyn
12-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Just trying to setup dish after it was moved when upvc guttering and facia installed on back of house:

my settings :
Address:
Latitude: 51.5103°
Longitude: -3.5780°

Satellite: 13E EUTELSAT 3C | EUTELSAT HOT BIRD 13B | EUTELSAT HOT BIRD 13C
Elevation: 29.0°
Azimuth (true): 159.2°
Azimuth (magn.): 161.4°

Setup the dark motor at 51 on the motor bracket:

The elevation angle the is 29 the notch on the bracket is on the left hand site as looking from behind the

My Question which side do i set the angle on the dish right or left as from behind the pole:

As i have tried the strongest tp for a few sats no signal

Cannot go to thor as the dish will facia board

Not using USALS not sure if pole is bang on .

Hard when you are up a ladder and in agony with your back.

Not any installers near me i phoned a few but all of them only do sky i am wiling o pay to put it right.cannot go to thor but you will need to put the dish motor on the proper arc your reference sat should be 5w telecom