PDA

View Full Version : Cool TV Guide not showing full screen

Steve_W
25-10-2015, 11:58 AM
In latest Blackhole image I can't get the Cool TV Guide to show full screen, it's centered but too small.

I've tried a couple of different skins but no change. I've had this working fine before, I've looked at every post I can but no joy... any ideas? Thanks all...

Nikkas
25-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Reducing display to 720 will improve this but unless you find a non full HD skin you like you will find this will follow for many plugins at the moment. It is not an image (Black Hole nor other) issue.

It really is up to the plugin dev's to make their plugins Full HD compatible. So until they do the latter is the only work around.

Hope this helps.

Steve_W
25-10-2015, 03:03 PM
Ah OK mate that's great cheers... I have a Vu Plus Solo 2 also with an Openvix image on it & the EPG is perfect, the built in one is great... I don't suppose there's any way I can get that EPG in the blackhole image is there? Any way I can sownload just the EPG as a plugin?

Many thanks!

vudo2
02-03-2016, 01:22 PM
In latest Blackhole image I can't get the Cool TV Guide to show full screen, it's centered but too small.

I've tried a couple of different skins but no change. I've had this working fine before, I've looked at every post I can but no joy... any ideas? Thanks all...

Same here, cool tv guide requires binoculars on a VUDuo2 on an Open BH v0.1 image
I think the skin has to be 1280x720 format - I'm looking for one, will let you know if I find one.

jag123
03-03-2016, 12:17 AM
try pli its a great image full epg screen

echelon
22-10-2018, 09:12 PM
has anyone got the latest ipk to install cool tv guide HD (coolmans) in openBH4.2 please ?

thanks

ps:- I checked the plugins addons and cannot find it