PDA

View Full Version : french channels freezing on 6000

stmartin
25-10-2015, 08:02 PM
since around one month I get troubles with french channels using IKS. is this a known issue? is it woth renewing IKS subscription?
who get the same issue?

Aldo
25-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Maybe you would like to help members reply to your query, if you were to state which channels that you are referring to, and on which transponders, it could be that some have changed TP or even gone from SD to HD, all of this info will help others to try and see what your problem is.

stmartin
26-10-2015, 10:04 AM
thanks for your reply. the problem is with all the opened french channels with iks. They open for 1 minutes and stop then start and stop. the fréquencies did not changed. France 2 or3 etc... less problem with TF1 hd but still is.
thanks for any help leading to a solution.

blackdevil
26-10-2015, 06:18 PM
I think that provider is changing something in encryption so there is a general problem with these channels.

Detlef
26-10-2015, 10:34 PM
Maybe you would like to help members reply to your query, if you were to state which channels that you are referring to, and on which transponders, it could be that some have changed TP or even gone from SD to HD, all of this info will help others to try and see what your problem is.

A load of French channels have moved to S2 transponders but are still in SD. I guess they are just benefiting from the higher bit rates achievable on S2 and also preparing for a full HD switchover.

19E 12285 V and 12402 V are good examples.

K'
26-10-2015, 11:13 PM
I think that provider is changing something in encryption so there is a general problem with these channels.

Not really....

Provider will be on HD only , mean SD will be closed (already 90% done)

Canal France card work with Sid limit in Seca Card & Viaccess Card
Why it freeze on Spiderbox is because they use ratelimit ecm...
if they use static sid IT WILL NEVER Freeze , but to use that they need to have Many Local Cards...

Regards