PDA

View Full Version : Tuner priority VU DUO 2 motor and fixed dish?

Robbo79
02-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Hi

Some advice please i currently have two feeds from 28.2 going to my vu duo. I want to replace one of these with the cable from my motorised dish which was previously feeding a spiderbox
question is does it make a difference if tuner a or b is setup for the motor? is there a preferred way to do it?

Many thanks

DCG
02-11-2015, 10:13 PM
i have the solo 2 and tuner a is moterised and b is fixed at 28 e hope that helps

Robbo79
02-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Thanks DCG.

This box is going to to take a while to get upto speed with. I have been used to plug and play more or less with the spiderbox!
I now have the tuner a set up as motor and and b as fixed working ok. But on the spiderbox i had all my sats set up as fixed positions, because i now have switched to usals now looks like my dish is out a touch so i need to nudge my zero on the motor a bit. Going to have a play and work out how to do it.

gasth404
03-11-2015, 02:22 PM
I have with Duo2, A fixed (diskeq 3LNB) and B motor. I think this is better because for this 3 satellites it take first from diskeq and not move motor. Only when something is recording or for other satellites Duo2 run motor.