PDA

View Full Version : cams

jag123
07-11-2015, 02:05 PM
dose any boday no what cams work with the new image is the 230 still working

charlie
07-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Never tried oscam is it difficult to set up?

jag123
08-11-2015, 02:03 PM
right down loaded the lates cam on to my desk top then what do I load the cam to the duo2 with the dcc or open the cam on my desk top then do I send it to the duo 2 with the dcc im new to all of this

Mickha
08-11-2015, 02:58 PM
right down loaded the lates cam on to my desk top then what do I load the cam to the duo2 with the dcc or open the cam on my desk top then do I send it to the duo 2 with the dcc im new to all of this
You have posted in the VU Solo 4K section, now you mention that you have a VU+ Duo 2, these are two different receivers.
If you have a VU+ Duo 2, running Black Hole, then follow Lee's guides:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162732-Dummies-guide-to-setting-up-Vu-Duo2

Can you please confirm which version, of the VU+, you have, and which image you have loaded.

echelon
08-11-2015, 03:20 PM
clarify the box and if necessary I will move this thread for you

do not use these 4k cams for a duo 2

if its a duo 2 , use the ones in the newbies sticky thread that exist in the duo 2 forum

jag123
08-11-2015, 09:54 PM
its for the duo 2

echelon
08-11-2015, 10:51 PM
thread split and moved to the correct forum for the duo2

now start again, using the tutorials in this forum only, from the sticky threads

delete any files meant for the new 4k and only use the older ones for the duo2 etc

jag123
16-11-2015, 11:38 AM
iv loaded the oscam to my duo2 now what im lost

echelon
16-11-2015, 11:59 AM
iv loaded the oscam to my duo2 now what im lost

you need to read and learn how to configure oscam, which is basically the same for all these linux boxes, so has its own forum here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?533-OScam

you can also try mgcamd v1.38 and CCcam v2.30 (plus a few others too)

warning , do not use any files that are specifically for the new vu 4k , its the older files you need to use, for mipsel boxes like your duo2 (because originally you seemed to be trying 4k files, which is a different box so I moved this thread from the 4k forum to the duo2 forum)

kegnkiwi
16-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Not sure what you trying to do but if you looking to put a server line into oscam then maybe use the cccam to oscam convertors as available on this forum. Try and download oscam with emu from the online plugins available on your box. Copy and paste the server.config files from the convertor into the oscam.config files found in tuxbox/config or if its an openatv image usr/keys/oscam.

jag123
16-11-2015, 02:31 PM
iv loaded the oscam to the duo 2 so I just paste my line to the converter change to oscam the send to box

jag123
16-11-2015, 02:39 PM
whitvh config files do I paste them in to regards

kegnkiwi
16-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Firstly may I ask what image you are using??

I understand you have copied oscam to your box, did you do this by sending the ipk file to tmp then installing the ipk manually?

If you have a c line, use the convertor and push the convert button this will create a oscam.server file but you can just copy it by right clicking on your mouse. Then access the files on your box via dcc or what ever package you used to send oscam to your box. You then need to find the correct directory of when the oscam files are kept. ie. tuxbox/config or if its and openatv image usr/key/oscam. Where ever the files are kept there should be a file called oscam.server open the file and copy and paste the information out of the convertor file. Save the file and restart the oscam softcam from the softcam menu on your machine.

jag123
16-11-2015, 06:54 PM
im using the 216 black hole image I have a c....... and a n ........... how do I set this up in oscam sory for all the questions thank so far

echelon
16-11-2015, 07:07 PM
server examples are already shown in my sticky thread in the oscam forum you were asked to read through earlier

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?169929-oscam-files-and-help

it certainly has a c line example listed

plus you already opened a thread in that oscam forum so should be using it if you are asking specific questions about oscam, ie:- not specific to your actual box (because oscam questions cover many boxes)