PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone Tracker

eddman
15-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Hi there, anyone know of a good mobile phone tracker which uses google maps to locate almost any mobile in the uk or the world, Ive gone to several but most of them have endless surveys you have to complete and when you get the file after all that, it doesn't work.

skomedal
15-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Privacy

Locating or positioning touches upon delicate privacy issues, since it enables someone to check where a person is without the person's consent. Strict ethics and security measures are strongly recommended for services that employ positioning, and the user must give an informed, explicit consent to a service provider before the service provider can compute positioning data from the user's mobile phone.

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_tracking

eddman
15-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Very true skomedal, privacy is first priority. Thanks.

Detlef
15-11-2015, 09:08 PM
I've got MacAfee AV on my (Android) phone and it claims that you can locate your own mobi if it is stolen.

Not something I'm worried about as there is nothing sensitive on the phone.

skomedal
15-11-2015, 09:30 PM
Hi there, anyone know of a good mobile phone tracker which uses google maps to locate almost any mobile in the uk or the world

OP

Was not trying to locate her/his mobile ( if I understood the query ) but almost any other UK or world