PDA

View Full Version : BH3-0-1-TenBelow-Solo2 discussion thread

Steve_W
27-11-2015, 10:43 AM
I just flashed a brand new Solo2 with this new image, thought I'd kick off a thread with any comments.

First off, many thanks to TenBelow for the image!

OK, I'm in the middle of a Cross EPG download at the moment & first thoughts are... it's slow, REAL slow, like crawling along... not an issue on my network, it's parsing summaries at the moment & has taken 20 minutes to get to 3.98mb of 15.10mb.

Whether this is an issue with the server it's receiving the data from or something else I'm not sure, but first time I've seen one this slow!

Other than that no problems so far... will report back later...

Cheers, Steve.

Ten Below
27-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Hi Steve which provider are you using there?
Open TV 28.2 was configured to save to HDD, i just tried & it completed in just over a minute. I would maybe check the device its writing to.

Steve_W
27-11-2015, 11:24 AM
Which provider? You mean broadand? I'm in the office it's a business line with XLN...

I have a 1TB drive in it (this got delivered from Goldwafers yesterday), definitely writing to that as far as I can tell... hold on let me check...

it's saving to /autofs/sda1/epg.dat

Also I just noticed, did you include picons in your image? If so they are not displaying in mine (no problem I'll just FTP them in)... any recommended picons?

Thanks for your work mate...

Steve_W
27-11-2015, 11:27 AM
Ah... I just noticed in BH settings that the internal drive & external USB were not mapped... I just remapped them & restarted... I'll ensure EPG is saving to the right place & resolve that & post back.

Steve_W
27-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Yep, rectified path, whizzed through...

Steve_W
27-11-2015, 11:45 AM
BTW just tried the vuplus-images addon server via the plugins menu, server down...

Ten Below
27-11-2015, 12:03 PM
BTW just tried the vuplus-images addon server via the plugins menu, server down...

Check your network setup buddy, it is working.

Steve_W
27-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Haha, yep! Glitch in the matrix... nice 1...

Steve_W
27-11-2015, 01:09 PM
Hello again mate have you got a recommends set of picons?

I've uploaded some but they don't fit in the square in the info bar (using the sly skin) . Ta bud

Ten Below
27-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Hello again mate have you got a recommends set of pitons? I've uploaded some but they don't fit in the square in the info bar (using the sly skin) . Ta bud

Try these Steve they are ocrams transparent white 220x132, this is what you see in the screenshots.

https://picons.xyz/downloads/binaries-srp/srp.220x132.transparent-white-nopadding_2015-11-13--20-17-11.tar.xz

Ten Below
27-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Sorry Steve read but missed you were using the sly skin, try using 100x60 instead.

https://picons.xyz/downloads/?dir=binaries-srp

Steve_W
27-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Nice one mate I'll try them tomorrow thanks bud!

Steve_W
30-11-2015, 08:11 PM
OK I used the IPK file to get the picons in which completed OK but the Picons in the info bar are still too big... not really that bothered!

Also I'm getting green screen crashes while in the EPG. Not all the time but now and again. Seems it's due to the cool TV guide... if I get another one I'll get you the log file.

Great work by the way, showed it to a pal & he's looking to use your image on his box.

Cheers, Steve.

Steve_W
02-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Right I've found an issue with the image... if you press EPG then press EPG again (I discovered this by accident) you get a green screen crash every time...

Other than that all is well...

Ten Below
02-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Right I've found an issue with the image... if you press EPG then press EPG again (I discovered this by accident) you get a green screen crash every time...

Other than that all is well...

Hi Steve i don't have this image in flash to check at the moment but if you go into mymetrix settings there is a skin installed for the cool tv guide which i think is the problem, you can disable/remove the addon there then save the skin & that should stop the green screen.

WaterRat
02-12-2015, 08:17 PM
@Ten Below (or anyone)

Just installed your image but cannot work out which button on the Vu+ remote brings up the "ContextMenu" screen in XBMC. Please advise.

Thanks
WaterRat

darkgentle
02-12-2015, 08:47 PM
hello guys just installed TenBelow and i can't access any of the plug in or addon i have tried to FTP cccam onto the box i get ftp successful but when i hit the blue button and ok nothing work even though i have changed the default cam to cccam...to verify its not coming from my network i have sent an ipk file to the box just to be certain and when i go to INSTALL IPK MANUALLY the file was there so i dont know if its a bug with the Metrix skin. Any help will be much appreciated. thanks

Ten Below
04-12-2015, 10:11 AM
@Ten Below (or anyone)

Just installed your image but cannot work out which button on the Vu+ remote brings up the "ContextMenu" screen in XBMC. Please advise.

Thanks
WaterRat

Its the mute button WaterRat.

Ten Below
04-12-2015, 10:15 AM
hello guys just installed TenBelow and i can't access any of the plug in or addon i have tried to FTP cccam onto the box i get ftp successful but when i hit the blue button and ok nothing work even though i have changed the default cam to cccam...to verify its not coming from my network i have sent an ipk file to the box just to be certain and when i go to INSTALL IPK MANUALLY the file was there so i dont know if its a bug with the Metrix skin. Any help will be much appreciated. thanks

Hi darkgentle,
I did test the CCcam 2.30 before posting & all was working fine, can you access the CCcam webinfo or see the cam active using the included CCcam info plugin ?

ironman
10-12-2015, 02:55 PM
I installed your image a couple of days ago and it has been great, it sorted out my HDD problem.
Many thanks.