PDA

View Full Version : Smudgey picture

timbo
28-11-2015, 07:48 PM
Hi everyone I have just been given an android 4.4 KitKat M8, with KODI loaded. I can get channels but the picture is rubbish, really smudgy. I have a tiny download speed just over 2megs, would this affect the SD broadcasts, or is this normal for a cheap box?
Thanks for reading,
Tim.

digicon
30-11-2015, 02:35 AM
Its more than likely the stream itself as they are all re-streams from official sources 2mb should be fine for SD but you need to look at other channels as well to compare i have seen some re-streams that are worse than ones you view on a laptop

timbo
30-11-2015, 04:42 PM
Thank you so much for your reply digicon. I have had a look in the addons section and tried to install SpinzTV and ChrisB Wizard - because they are recommended for general use. I go through the procedure only to find they are not connected.
This is all new to me. If I wait will they connect later? Or do you know of a reliable programme I can install now?
Cheers again,
Tim.

digicon
30-11-2015, 05:16 PM
you would be better setting Kodi back to reset and load a build such as the beast

timbo
30-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Thanks again, so I get rid of all Kodi addons and install The Beast.
Thank you.
Tim.

timbo
01-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Hi digicon, The Beast installed okay picture is better but not perfect. I did not delete addons the tutorial said only to do this as a last resort. Would that be affecting the Beast, if so do I have to do a factory reset?
Bit worried about losing everything.
Cheers for your help.
Tim.