PDA

View Full Version : wba v spurs sat 5th dec is it on iptv

paulupton123
03-12-2015, 07:54 PM
i have searched the iptv list on my spiderbox 6000hdbox ,,and I can not find any of the channels that are showing the wba v spurs game this Saturday 5th dec ..
if anybody is aware of the channel that is broadcasting the match on iptv I would be grateful

tried to delete this post for over an hour can not find delete button as this post should be in iptv section

paulupton123
04-12-2015, 08:27 AM
i have searched the iptv list on my spiderbox 6000hdbox ,,and I can not find any of the channels that are showing the wba v spurs game this Saturday 5th dec ..
if anybody is aware of the channel that is broadcasting the match on iptv I would be grateful as I am aware that the channels are called something different than the actual channels that are broadcasting it
please no sarcy comments like check Ljjjjjys list as I have already done this and its only being shown on a few channels and they are on iptv only
many thnx

cannydo
04-12-2015, 08:45 AM
I think your best bet is to wait till nearer the time and try a Feed Channel on Satelliweb for a stream. Assuming you are motorised if not then this site will tell you if it's broadcast and hence maybe available on IPTV.

paulupton123
04-12-2015, 08:59 AM
hi
yes im motorised
it is broadcast on a number of channels that I do not get but they are def on iptv
but the iptv list does not indicate to which channel it is
eg
it says its on nbcpspoooorts liveexTRRRA and im sure this is fooooox spooorts
on the iptv list it doesn't say nbc but it does say fox but there are a number of foxes ?
I just thought the person that does the list would indicate to me which one I should watch or if anybody knows then they would tell me

blackdevil
04-12-2015, 09:12 AM
If I find I will add match in no.1 iptv list 1
Check the time the match starts.
Maybe I post it and here.

paulupton123
04-12-2015, 11:35 AM
to blackdevil
thank you

paulupton123
04-12-2015, 11:38 AM
thasnks aldo I do know
if u read properly it stated that I tried to delete the post but was unable to do so and originally put in the spiderbox 6000 forum instead of the iptv forum
the other kind members eg blackdevil is trying to find out exactly the channel the match in question is being broadcast on

renshai
04-12-2015, 02:16 PM
TSN4 will show game and are available online

Bod
04-12-2015, 03:01 PM
two threads merged
HTH :)

Bod

paulupton123
04-12-2015, 06:19 PM
thanks renshai
blackdevil said he try and put it on iptv for me as it probably not being shown on satellite channels well on my spiderbox ,,if you keep an eye on this thread /post he said he would update nearer to kick off if possible

paulupton123
04-12-2015, 07:23 PM
If I find I will add match in no.1 iptv list 1
Check the time the match starts.
Maybe I post it and here.
hi blackdevil
game kicks off Saturday at 3pm
cheers for looking

paulupton123
05-12-2015, 09:44 AM

anybody trying to watch this link from RENSHAI
beware !!! as I suspected it don't work u gotta sign up and pay LOL

paulupton123
05-12-2015, 01:52 PM
I think your best bet is to wait till nearer the time and try a Feed Channel on Satelliweb for a stream. Assuming you are motorised if not then this site will tell you if it's broadcast and hence maybe available on IPTV.

thnx cannydo

im pretty hopeful now as I see that bein sports mena 12 on eut***** are showing it and I do know that blackdevil has def shown this channel in the past so as he said he is going to put it on nearer to kick off ,so if ur a spurs fan too fingers crossed he does it

bobothebear
05-12-2015, 03:01 PM
I have a Spiderbox 6000 the same as you but now also got a Amazon Fire Stick with Kodi as backup for games like this one.
Home games I've got a Season Ticket so never an issue :)

blackdevil
05-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Check the first channels in IPTV after update. (update the time any match starts, to get the new upadtes).
Also this match is in beIN Sports 2 Indonesia.

paulupton123
05-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Check the first channels in IPTV after update. (update the time any match starts, to get the new upadtes).
Also this match is in beIN Sports 2 Indonesia.
very kind of u blackdevil
many thanks

paulupton123
05-12-2015, 03:50 PM
I have a Spiderbox 6000 the same as you but now also got a Amazon Fire Stick with Kodi as backup for games like this one.
Home games I've got a Season Ticket so never an issue :)
how much is this ?? is it free like spider