PDA

View Full Version : TM-5402 Disconnected

JustLuckin
28-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Hi,
I've been using a Technomate TM5402 HD M3 CI super+ for a few weeks now, and all has been working well until the last few days.

Since then my line is showing 'disconnected' and won't reconnect. Initially I thought this was at my providers end, but when I added a different free server it did the same. These lines were CCCam protocols. So I added a free NEWCAMD as a test and also shows 'disconnected'.

So far I've rebooted everything, reset factory default, reinstalled patch (S/W ver 1.39 Oct 12 2015, H/W 1.0, Boot 3.00, Ch F021), reverted to patch 1.38, reset all lines, added the lines back in, even swapped out my router & cabling.

Everything I've tried so far returns me to the 'disconnected' status.

I'd very much appreciate any further suggestions to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Barney
28-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Your box is not recieving any internet connection .
This is Not a cardsharing Forum but you need to check Ethernet to router and tell us if hard wired or homeplugs ?
Also there is many 'Free' connections you might find will not work due to mass overload it mite take a few dozen tried tofinally get one to work .
Your box however Must get internet connection first ..[ see below posts ]
Also check you can connect and view Youtube videos in Menu>Entertainment> Youtube

hda5
28-12-2015, 12:25 PM
Check in the Network menu that your box has an IP address. You should see something like 192.168.x.x

holmroad
28-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Check in the Network menu that your box has an IP address. You should see something like 192.168.x.x

Spot on mate - he also doesn't say whether its an Ethernet wired connection or a wireless one either - but as you say it should show an IP address as suggested if connected to internet in first place - plus in TM5402 HD M3 System Settings IP Address Menu!

JustLuckin
29-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Thank you for your comments - issues resolved now

holmroad
29-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Thank you for your comments - issues resolved now

Glad to hear it mate, that's what we are here for!