PDA

View Full Version : Motor not moving no signal

gadstamut
01-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Having a bit of problem, firstly my motor works fine with my spider 6000 and spider 9000. I swapped them for the zgemma 2s box. I have the main cable attached to the Input A connection and I get no signal and the motor will not turn. The only time I have been able to view any satellite signal is when I loop the box through the spider and leave it on. Turning the spider off causes the box to lose the signal.The box seems fine if I use the cable attached to by 28.2e fixed dish.

So the question is am I missing a setting for Tuner A currently Simple,positioner long/lat set extra options No.

gbmitie
02-01-2016, 10:44 AM
You dont say the image you are using. Are you using 2 lnb's? ie 2 cables. Did you load image yourself? Have you tried one cable for positioner and looped the other tuner to a? or just say not configured. You can check both tuners in settings. And are you parking dish at 0 using spider or at 0.8west before you connect cable?

you are probably sorted now!!

satpaul
02-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Which Motor ?

gadstamut
02-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Kinda sorted now. From fresh , the image is the one from here. I l'm using input B and it's moving fine. Cheers for the reply guys.
Just for info's, just 1 input, motor is USALS HH90 i(bought a long time ago). Love playing with this box, applying most of the knowledge I had from my QBoX mini that died a few months back. Probably still a load of stuff to learn.
Cheers guys