PDA

View Full Version : Default cam not being stored permanently.

Detlef
04-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Default cam not being stored permanently.

I'm using the original ATV firmware/software and have installed 4 cams (emus).

If I set, say, CCcam2.3.0 as the first cam and go off zapping it will clear some channels using a C-line (free test line). If I return to one of the channels that was previously being cleared it oftens shows as black - reason: if I look at the softcam page it shows no cam selected.

Is there any way to lock the cam to stop this happening ?

I should add that I have a DiSEqC 4x1 switch on input 1. 28E, 19E, 13E, and a steerable dish on the AA input (driven from another STB). So the zapping includes more than one sat.

digicon
04-01-2016, 05:04 PM
switch from the python starter script to init.d its found in the softcam manager section

Detlef
05-01-2016, 10:57 PM
switch from the python starter script to init.d its found in the softcam manager section

Thx for the suggestion. I've tried both scripts now and it is still happening.

I might try doing a complete image update using the one that HDA posted but it will need a bit of tweaking as I use a DiSEqC 4x1 switch and not a motorised dish. Might leave it until I'm back in France as I only have access to 28E and 19E there (building and mountain limit the view a bit :D ).

chasqui
05-01-2016, 11:27 PM
Hi.
I was having same problem. In the end I gave up and downloaded OSCAM from the softcam download menus.. I had to use a converter to convert my Clines to OSCAM format,(did a search on google and several came up). Works perfectly now with only the OSCAM cam selected. I can watch one program and be recording up to 6 other ones, all at the same time. The receiver greys out the channels that are not available (obviously if you try to select a different satellite).