PDA

View Full Version : Technomate 5402HD

mobrien
13-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Can anyone shed light on a problem I am experiencing.

I have a motorised system and every satelite I have programmed apart from Hotbird 13 degees east is fine. The problem is I do a scan and have a strong signal , I save the channels and everything is fine until I move to another satelite . When I return to 13 degrees east there is no signal and I have to start the scanning process again.

Any ideas?

gbmitie
15-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Why not load a ready made channel list and then, you dont say if you are using USALS or diseq but usals is best option. What motor? Also the dish must be out. How long have you had the receiver? And finally rough location

holmroad
16-01-2016, 12:56 AM
Can anyone shed light on a problem I am experiencing.

I have a motorised system and every satelite I have programmed apart from Hotbird 13 degees east is fine. The problem is I do a scan and have a strong signal , I save the channels and everything is fine until I move to another satelite . When I return to 13 degrees east there is no signal and I have to start the scanning process again.

Any ideas?

Suggest you give us a lot more 'basic' info to enable us to help you please mate!
e.g. Actual TM5402HD model, namely M1,2 or 3?
Patch number
Dish size
Location (as suggested by gbmitie)
Actions so far taken in more detail, e.g. scan type (Blind, etc) How channels were saved
Etc etc