PDA

View Full Version : kodiflix

seagate1
17-01-2016, 07:37 PM
heres the kodifix the new build everyone's talking about.

IT IS RECOMMENDED TO INSTALL THE BUILD ON A CLEAN INSTALL OF KODI

-http://justnewtech.com/schism/ press done,

enter media source, schism press done

you should have

repository ADDONS ZIP

repository VIDEOADDONS 1.0.0 ZIP

Select Install from Repository or Get Add-Ons

Select SchisM TV Repository

Select Program Add-ons

Select SchisM TV Wizard

Select Install

Wait for Add-on enabled notification

Select SchisM TV Wizard again

Select Launch

Select SchisM TV Builds

Select KodiFlix (or Kodiflix Jarvis if you are running Jarvis)

The build will now start downloading

Select OK when the download and installation completes

Select Yes, Close when force close message appears

Kodi should now force close. If it doesn't then unplug your device or do whatever you need to force close it.

Restart Kodi.

thank you.

for them that have installed kodiflix this is the master code 20160606.
you can turn the code off press the power button click on setting, and in expert mode you will find master code turn it of from there.

jimmyboy
24-01-2016, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the info. I have done clean install. I was previosly using tvaddons with genesis and phoenix. I am having problems finding any addons that will allow downloads of files rather than live stream and viwing. Using latest kodi on window 7. Any help would be great.

Roadrunner
24-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the info. I have done clean install. I was previosly using tvaddons with genesis and phoenix. I am having problems finding any addons that will allow downloads of files rather than live stream and viwing. Using latest kodi on window 7. Any help would be great.I download from Genesis (right click and download from one of the available streams)Bit of a hit and miss as not all streams allow download, but generally I always find a stream that does. Much better to download from web (Scene-RLS) though..