PDA

View Full Version : Iptv bonus

hosemaria
01-02-2016, 02:18 AM
Just i bought this Box is Amazing, plenty sports and Movie in IPTV Bonus ( on IPTV World )even in HD for Free.:applause-003:

holmroad
01-02-2016, 01:08 PM
Just i bought this Box is Amazing, plenty sports and Movie in IPTV Bonus ( on IPTV World )even in HD for Free.:applause-003:

Any details - maybe via PM please mate?

geoffh
01-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Any chance of details pls, pm ok

bonovox
02-02-2016, 01:05 AM
No offence but another fly by night iptv provider that will take yer money and disappear. Maige tv (another iptv provider) are still advertising via their website and they've been offline since November. Just looked again and they've got a big sign in the corner saying 502 channels online at the moment and they've not been online for months. Save your money.

davorp
02-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Kodi gives you everything for free.

blackdevil
02-02-2016, 07:07 PM

No offence but another fly by night iptv provider that will take yer money and disappear. Maige tv (another iptv provider) are still advertising via their website and they've been offline since November. Just looked again and they've got a big sign in the corner saying 502 channels online at the moment and they've not been online for months. Save your money.

We are not selling a service and give a box as an extra.
We are selling a satellite receiver with many extas.
We are not going to remove any option but we are trying to add more.

cromwell
02-02-2016, 07:52 PM

I have been with IPTV going on two years now m8, and its 100%, its the future ??? and not expensive now, a lot of CS has gone over to it.

geoffh
02-02-2016, 11:52 PM
I have been with IPTV going on two years now m8, and its 100%, its the future ??? and not expensive now, a lot of CS has gone over to it.

Agreed, I been with one provider for over 18 months and I have just dropped them in favor of smart iptv app on my Samsung Tv. Brilliant! better quality channels more being added all the time and half the price.

hosemaria
03-02-2016, 12:09 AM

Haw many dies today ..don't mean you are dead !? Did Iks stay long why IPTV bonus could not stay Long , after is Free what is your point here...

holmroad
03-02-2016, 12:54 AM

Please define 'everything' mate?

bonovox
03-02-2016, 01:36 AM

Are these official iptv providers? Can't see them lasting if they are unofficially streaming subscription services. Just my opinion.

blackdevil
23-03-2016, 08:08 PM
A lot of channels added.

cromwell
23-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Are these official iptv providers? Can't see them lasting if they are unofficially streaming subscription services. Just my opinion.

Yes m8 they are they are unofficially streaming services and very good, use to be expensive but not now.