PDA

View Full Version : Issues with CCcam

Bumpydog
01-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Having searched around the site, I've seen many others having config issues with cccam. Sadly, none of the threads have helped me :-(

I have Vix 3.2 installed and have selected and enabled CCcam 2.3.0 (ticked for startup). I have also tried previous cccam versions with same results.

On the Softcam manager, the server (correctly identified) is showing as 'red'. My cccam.cfg file is in \etc and has just the one line with the server details i.e.
C: my.domain.com 12345 username password
( I know this is a working c line)

In the 'demo' cccam.cfg found on here, there's tons of other stuff in there, in addition to the specific c line, is there other stuff I should have in the file?

I have restarted the machine each time I have tried the config, to no avail.

Does anyone have any pointers?

Thanks.

echelon
01-02-2016, 09:14 PM
it only needs the actual C line but the "other stuff can be kept (or deleted)

I would advise keeping it "as is" and adding the c line on the first line, after dropping line 1 down to line 2 using the return key

ftp the amended CCcam.cfg file from the laptop to var/etc and then restart E2 and choose the cccam 2.30 as default emu (or restart the box)

Bumpydog
01-02-2016, 10:11 PM
it only needs the actual C line but the "other stuff can be kept (or deleted)

I would advise keeping it "as is" and adding the c line on the first line, after dropping line 1 down to line 2 using the return key

ftp the amended CCcam.cfg file from the laptop to var/etc and then restart E2 and choose the cccam 2.30 as default emu (or restart the box)

Thanks for reply. Have done as you suggested by adding my c line at the top of the commented-out demo Ctg file and FTP'd it to the /etc directory (my system does not have a /var/etc directory).

Restarted cccam and restarted the box - no change :-(

echelon
01-02-2016, 10:26 PM
better check your C line is correct, no spurious or incorrect characters etc, and a 5 digit port number too, plus double check the username and password characters are 100% correct as well, separated by one space only

also make sure its a capital C and a colon followed by a space , such as C:

or such as

example c lines

C: server_address.com 12000 kinkdink satdudez

or

C: satpimps.gotdns.com 12345 pimp1 pimp1password

more cccam help can be found in the cccam emu forum here on pimps, starting with the sticky threads

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?523-CCcam

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?171822-cccam-help-and-tutorials-etc

magician
01-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Hi Thre, On Mine the different sections of the line, IE server, port, username, password etc. all need to be seperated by a colon.

Like This:

POSTED VERSION= C: server_address.com 12000 kinkdink satdudez
MY VERSION= C: server_address.com:12000:kinkdink :satdudez

Or it does not work, hope this helps

Satcat
02-02-2016, 12:01 AM
You need for colon after the C, but after that just leave a space between the server, port, user and password and put file in /etc.

Bumpydog
02-02-2016, 02:02 AM
You need for colon after the C, but after that just leave a space between the server, port, user and password and put file in /etc.

That's exactly as I have it. Maybe something is corrupted and I need to reflash the Vix image and reinstall cccam from scratch :-(

hda5
02-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Try using the SoftCam Concierge tool to paste your C line and upload to your box and report back.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?173148-SoftCam-Concierge-Team-Satpimps-CCcam-cfg-newcamd-list-os******erver

Bumpydog
02-02-2016, 04:44 PM
I'm embarrassed to say that it is working now. I was unlucky enough to try three different remote servers, all of which were down :-(

Thanks all for your help.