PDA

View Full Version : Default icon change Hitech box

jeetley2
12-02-2016, 05:21 AM
Hi Guys
Is possible to make 'Sat TV Channels' icon as default opener instead of 'IPTV' icon at the start so that I can open the channels straightway with one click instead of moving the cursor from top to the bottom first for opening channels. Regards

jbvid
12-02-2016, 09:17 AM
Hi
Then the trouble would be everyone wanting a different default start Icon, BTW my default startup is SHQIP TV.
I may be possible in future to have an option in the software menu to select a default icon, but that would be up to blackdevil to decide if its possible and a worthwhile mod.
jb

jeetley2
12-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Hi jbvid
Thanks for the reply. You are right we all have different choices. Hopefully one day Blackdevil may give us the choice through s/w to pick up the Default start icon. Regards

Aldo
12-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Hi jbvid
Thanks for the reply. You are right we all have different choices. Hopefully one day Blackdevil may give us the choice through s/w to pick up the Default start icon. Regards

An old cliche springs to mind here, " You please All of the people Some of the Time, You can please Some of the people All of the Time, but You can Never please All of the people All of the Time ".

Dave5118
12-02-2016, 10:43 PM
Personally, I would prefer if it started up on the last sat channel, never seen a sat box boot straight into the menu every time.
Or at least just use 'exit' to leave the menu at anytime.

blackdevil
13-02-2016, 04:53 PM
It is IPTV box first and then satellite box.
Think about users buying it for IPTV use and they do not have satellite channels.It is better starts at icons menu and user chooses what he wants to do then.