PDA

View Full Version : wookie version 8.1

waverider
15-02-2016, 10:35 AM
There is a new version released,wookie version 8.1

captainglassback
15-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Is there a way to find in Wookie the version of Wookie, as opposed to Kodi, that you are currently running?

waverider
23-02-2016, 12:19 PM
Is there a way to find in Wookie the version of Wookie, as opposed to Kodi, that you are currently running?

From the Kodi Home page, scroll along to Setting,click on Setting
Click on other>More Settings
Scroll down to Apps
Click on Kodi the Version will be there
scroll further down, click on wookie, the version will be there,underneath that will be sp the version will be showing
mc

davorp
23-02-2016, 01:20 PM
What new in version 8.1? Is it worth updating from 7.0.1?

captainglassback
23-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Thanks Waverider. (Nexus tablet). Unfortunately I am non the wiser! If I go into apps Kodi there is no reference to Wookie. If I click on Kodi on desktop it goes swiftly to Wookie. In Wookie I can't see Settings. I can see skin settings and system info but no reference to version #. (Incidentally Kodi fired up as v16 as opposed to 15.2. I don't recall downloading the upgrade so assume was automatic!!).

BillyBits
23-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Wookie Wizard, Ares Wizard etc are Program add-ons so you will see the version number when you go...
System - Add-ons - My add-ons - Program add-ons - cursor to the add-on you want to check and press OK.

You can do the same for any add-on by choosing which type of add-on it is after My add-ons.
Add-on Repository
Audio decoders
Audio encoders
GUI sounds
Information providers
Languages
Music add-on
Program add-on
PVR clients
Screensaver
Services
Skin
Video add-on
Visualisation
Weather
Web interface

BillyBits

captainglassback
23-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Perfect instructions BillyBits! Cheers. 8.0.1

waverider
24-02-2016, 12:21 AM
Sorry i wasn't aware you were using a Tablet, i am using a T8 Vs 3 Smart TV Box.