PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Plex

Keano
17-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Guys I have never bothered with IPTV but I'm off work this week and thought it was about time I had a look. I have starting messing with Plex. I have it running on my pc and I have installed it on my Now TV boxes and can connect the Now TV boxes to the PC and watch films from my HDD no problem.

Now what I am trying to do is install channels, I have put a few on but find most of them do not work. There must be a way because guys on a well known website are selling Now TV boxes running Plex and connecting to servers for sports movies etc.

If anyone can advise any good working channels to install that would be great.

Cheers

Quailman
17-02-2016, 01:55 PM
I use plex alot but found iptv on plex is hit and miss as most of the formats are unsupported. have you installed the "Plex Unsupported App Store"?

Keano
17-02-2016, 02:06 PM
No mate I've not installed it. I have found one called filmon but its not great.

darkson
21-02-2016, 09:36 PM
hi mate, you say now tv boxes,dont know much about these, i have a fbox2 with android, just example 2 of the apps i use are castaway and entertainment hub both work great, for sport and movies,if you look on, k,di on this site you might get some more knowledge about what you can get,