PDA

View Full Version : ** Need urgent Help **

difficult
16-03-2016, 11:52 PM
I have genuine dreambox HD 800 PVR. I had some issue with bootup, I decided to flash it with openpli.

As I NOT an expert, i mistakenly uploaded sim2 file which is designed for cloned box. Now I got error message of "sim 02 TeaM" No CA found.

I am quite worried and I will appreciate your help guys.... please

echelon
17-03-2016, 12:39 AM
try getting the box into flash mode by booting it with the power button pressed and noting the local ip address etc

then try to flash a genuine dm800 image into the box over the lan (as usual)

if this fails , try a serial cable and dreamup

difficult
17-03-2016, 10:56 AM
Thanks mate,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to start with local IP address while pressing power button but it doesnt seems to work.

I think I have got right null cable to connect dreambox. I am attaching the picture and let me know if Its right or I need any other cable?

Secondly, I have no idea how to do it. Last time, a good gentle man did it remotely for me.65103

echelon
17-03-2016, 03:38 PM
that is a usb to 9 pin serial adapter, no good in my opinion , it is definitely NOT a null modem cable

you probably need a null modem cable, 9 pin both ends, and an old xp desktop or tower pc, in order to use dreamup

see this old thread here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?158068-Com-port-setup

difficult
17-03-2016, 05:16 PM
Yes you are right mate, its not a null cable, but It should be somewhere in my home....

difficult
23-03-2016, 10:44 PM
that is a usb to 9 pin serial adapter, no good in my opinion , it is definitely NOT a null modem cable

you probably need a null modem cable, 9 pin both ends, and an old xp desktop or tower pc, in order to use dreamup

see this old thread here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?158068-Com-port-setup

have I got right cables to flash my dreambox through my laptop?

echelon
23-03-2016, 10:50 PM
probably, depends how that 9 pin either end cable is wired internally , but if its a null modem cable then yes its correct

the usb adapter is the tricky one, as is your laptop

drivers usually need installing for a start , plus it all depends on the windows operating system being used as well

the cheaper oem versions of 7 , 8 or 10 may not work , maybe not vista home either

the ideal is an old xp pro desktop, tower or laptop that has a 9 pin com port fitted, I have at least one of each myself and so never use anything else

win 7 pro or ultimate should work, win 8.1 pro should work , win 10 full or pro version should work

the usb adapter and the windows os are your weak links and prone to failure

some of those usb adapters never work, yet will operate a serial mouse or a modem

difficult
27-03-2016, 09:21 PM
I will appreciate if you can come Skype and help me please

no_786

difficult
28-03-2016, 12:44 AM
probably, depends how that 9 pin either end cable is wired internally , but if its a null modem cable then yes its correct

the usb adapter is the tricky one, as is your laptop

drivers usually need installing for a start , plus it all depends on the windows operating system being used as well

the cheaper oem versions of 7 , 8 or 10 may not work , maybe not vista home either

the ideal is an old xp pro desktop, tower or laptop that has a 9 pin com port fitted, I have at least one of each myself and so never use anything else

win 7 pro or ultimate should work, win 8.1 pro should work , win 10 full or pro version should work

the usb adapter and the windows os are your weak links and prone to failure

some of those usb adapters never work, yet will operate a serial mouse or a modem65144

Now I have got an error message of

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Not Enough Quota}
Not enough virtual memory or paging file quota is available to complete the specified operation.

mrdude
28-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Your computer has run out of memory - shut some of the running programs from running - or better still install CCleaner and click on tools/startup and disable some start programs from running. If you don't want to do that - increase your pagefile size (google that).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/change-virtual-memory-size#1TC=windows-7

difficult
02-04-2016, 09:35 PM
I manage to get PC and I have connect my laptop... what to do next?

difficult
02-04-2016, 10:30 PM
is anybody there who can help via skype please

my skype is

no_786

I will appreciate your help matte65163

I did manage to bring dreambox up to here but I dont know what else to do after that. now its gone back to same message

I seriously need your help guys.... come on... be gentle men

difficult
02-04-2016, 11:32 PM
can anybody tell me what to do next?

please

Mickha
03-04-2016, 10:34 AM
I have never owned a Dreambox, my first foray, into Linux based receivers, was with the VU+ Duo 2, but it looks like you've repaired the problem, according to your attached picture.
Try loading an image, for your receiver.
Is it the Dreambox 8000 HD or Dreambox 8000 SE?
Here are the files for the Dreambox 8000 HD:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?252-Dreambox-DM8000-HD

difficult
03-04-2016, 10:52 AM
I didnt know what to do next, I just pulled off the main power cable and turned the dreambox, its back to same error. I dont know where to get right software and upload it to the box. otherwise I would have done it. I dont want to make my box a brick. :)

automan2
03-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Looking at the image of the flash software you posted above you are using a sim2 flash software. Have you tried using the latest dream up software which can be found in the dream box section under dream box tools. Then try using a usb to mini usb cable to flash direct to your dream box. You may also need to flash it with the 2nd stage boot loader file first before putting your image file on.

difficult
03-04-2016, 12:25 PM
what is bootloader, if you can come online and do it for me, I will appreciate it man.....

i also try using something else ....

saintomer1866
03-04-2016, 12:57 PM
As you have been told elsewhere

Why are you flashing the sim2 secondstage loader if your receiver is a genuine dm800hd?
This will give you "no ca found".
Use the dreamup software with a null modem cable which is what Echelon has already told you to do

you can download the dreamup software from here;
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?151265-Last-DreamUp&p=940278&viewfull=1#post940278

You can download the genuine DM800HD secondstage bootloader from here;

http://www.dreamboxupdate.com/download/7020/secondstage-dm800-84.nfi

You can download a genuine image from here:

http://www.dreamboxupdate.com/opendreambox/2.0.0/images/dm800/dreambox-image-dm800-20160105.nfi

Once you have done all this you can then flash any Original DM800HD Image you like to the box

BUT DO NOT PUT A CLONE IMAGE ON IT ONLY GENUINE IMAGES

If you do not use the right tools for the job you will never get the job done

@Mickha
that is the wrong info for this guy as he states he has a genuine DM800HD, not a DM8000HD

St.O

difficult
03-04-2016, 09:55 PM
*** I want to say thanks to every body who helped me within their capacity to get my dreambox fixed. ***

Now I have couple of issues....

Since I uploaded Channels list,

- I cant find IPTV which was part of OpenPli image ----
- I cant find the feature of http://192.168.0.8:16003/servers anymore.

I will appreciate your help guys65170

saintomer1866
03-04-2016, 10:18 PM
I cant find IPTV which was part of OpenPli image ----
Your new channel list that you have uploaded has overwritten the PLi one so IPTV channels have gone

I cant find the feature of http://192.168.0.8:16003/servers anymore.
you will need to reinstall CCcam and configs, the new image you have installed doesn't contain them

St.O

difficult
03-04-2016, 11:23 PM
Your new channel list that you have uploaded has overwritten the PLi one so IPTV channels have gone

is that mean, I cant watch satellite channels if anybody want to keep IPTV channels list in openpli?

or I forget to do right setting on "dreamboxEDIT" before uploading channels list?

you will need to reinstall CCcam and configs, the new image you have installed doesn't contain them

I manage to make cccam work and now I can also check server as i just changed one number from http://192.168.0.8:16003/servers to http://192.168.0.8:16001/servers

ian
04-04-2016, 07:26 AM
is that mean, I cant watch satellite channels if anybody want to keep IPTV channels list in openpli?

Channel lists are nothing to do with images,they are separate third party additions supplied by others or modified and supplied by yourself.
Any new image comes without them,so its up to you to source them or load previously backed up ones of your own.

Ian.

saintomer1866
04-04-2016, 07:35 AM
You should have downloaded the channel list from your box using dreamboxEDIT before making any changes
then you could have copied the IPTV bouquet into your new channel listings before uploading them back to the box.

You did not put your previous CCcam.cfg file on the box or 16003/servers would still work
Instead whoever you got to do this for you has just added your details to a new file leaving the web interface set at 16001 (default)

St.O

difficult
04-04-2016, 09:04 PM
You should have downloaded the channel list from your box using dreamboxEDIT before making any changes
then you could have copied the IPTV bouquet into your new channel listings before uploading them back to the box.

You did not put your previous CCcam.cfg file on the box or 16003/servers would still work
Instead whoever you got to do this for you has just added your details to a new file leaving the web interface set at 16001 (default)

St.O

What a piece of advice man. Honestly I appreciate your knowledge and I wish if you were here to help me. still its not too late, if you can help me step by step or you can add me in you skype or whatsapp etc, PLEASE

difficult
05-04-2016, 10:49 PM

this IPTV I have got in my dreambox and it just work perfect for me. and I want to keep it with my satellite channels please

can you help me guys to keep this iptv and as satellite channels too...

cheers

saintomer1866
06-04-2016, 06:46 AM
Start by creating a folder on your desktop named 'iptv settings'
then download this file and unzip it to the 'iptv settings' folder that you have just created

Next open DreamboxEdit and load in the channel settings that you want to upload to your Dreambox
now go to the 'tools' tab at the top of DreamboxEdit and highlight 'import' now select 'import user bouqet files...'

when the 'select directory' box opens navigate to the 'iptv settings' folder on your desktop, highlight it and press 'ok'
the 'import individual user bouquets' box now opens, make sure there is a tick in the box next to the userbouquet filename and press 'Process'
the iptv bouquet has now been added to the bottom of your channel lists

Now go to the 'file' tab and select 'save as...'
navigate to where you wish to save this new file to and select 'create'
name the new folder something like 'channels and iptv 6 april 2016' and press 'ok'

You can now click on the 'transfer' icon and open the 'ftp-transfer files' box
click on the browse button and make sure that it is set to your 'channels and iptv 6 april 2016' folder and press 'ok'
click on 'send files to dreambox'

congratulations you have now sent your channel list complete with iptv bouquet to your dreambox

St.O

difficult
07-04-2016, 04:03 PM
I must say wow

I mean a big WOW.

no wonder why you have been given a title of "Super Moderator".

Job done and now I can enjoy IPTV with my satellite channels.

My next question is,

Is is possible for me to upload IPTV channels into my Nvidia Shield Android TV? and how?

Secondly, what is best option to upgrade my dreambox within reasonable price? Any box which will lost next good few years and can possible show me 4k feeds in future please

I appreciate your help mate

saintomer1866
07-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Is it possible for me to upload IPTV channels into my Nvidia Shield Android TV? and how?
Sorry I don't have such a device so cannot help you with that, someone else may be able to though

Secondly, what is best option to upgrade my dreambox within reasonable price? Any box which will lost next good few years and can possible show me 4k feeds in future please
Your best option at the moment would probably be the VU Solo 4K
https://www.goldwafers.co.uk/Vu-Solo-4K-Vu-Solo-4K-Vu-Solo-4K-Vu-Solo-4K-Vu-Solo-4K-Vu-Solo-4K-Vu-Solo-4K.html

St.O

difficult
07-04-2016, 05:37 PM
I have heard that stream devices are the future of TV thats why I bought Android tv box and I got Plex (IPTV) which stopped working after few days. Now I mainly watch youtube videos through this device. Thats why I was wondering if you can help me with IPTV or may be any other genius brain on this forum can help me please

yes, you are right, VU Solo 4k is only decent option available and I will try to buy it from **** (Might get it at affordable price)

saintomer1866
07-04-2016, 06:01 PM
For any questions you may have regarding IPTV, Android and the solo4k please start new threads in the appropriate sections rather than take this thread off topic
You will find that you get a lot more help from members here doing it that way.

glad your IPTV bouquet is sorted on your dreambox now though

St.O

difficult
07-04-2016, 06:11 PM
oh yes you are right.

yes I manage to upload iptv back into my dreambox and I am very grateful to you.

I will try to find a right forum and lets and i hope that some will help me....

cheers mate

difficult
14-04-2016, 11:53 PM
Hi mate,

Is there any other IPTV Bouquet you can recommend for HD English Channels please

I am trying to buy a VU box, if they are any better than dreambox dm 800!

mrdude
15-04-2016, 02:30 AM
I have heard that stream devices are the future of TV thats why I bought Android tv box and I got Plex (IPTV) which stopped working after few days. Now I mainly watch youtube videos through this device. Thats why I was wondering if you can help me with IPTV or may be any other genius brain on this forum can help me please

yes, you are right, VU Solo 4k is only decent option available and I will try to buy it from **** (Might get it at affordable price)

You already asked about the shield and were told in this thread:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?173938-**-iptv-4-Android-devices-**

difficult
15-04-2016, 09:12 PM
You already asked about the shield and were told in this thread:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?173938-**-iptv-4-Android-devices-**
Thanks for you reply

My Plex in Nvidia Shield Tv is dead because the guy scammed me.

I manage to get some live channels via Kodi but picture quality is rubbish. Thats why I am back to dreambox forum. Dreambox live sat and iptv channels offer lot better picture quality, thats why I would be happy if I can get more IPTVBouquet zip files if possible.

regards

mrdude
15-04-2016, 10:39 PM
Thanks for you reply

My Plex in Nvidia Shield Tv is dead because the guy scammed me.

I manage to get some live channels via Kodi but picture quality is rubbish. Thats why I am back to dreambox forum. Dreambox live sat and iptv channels offer lot better picture quality, thats why I would be happy if I can get more IPTVBouquet zip files if possible.

regards

Like I said all this has been covered in the other post you made, You are trying to get free IPTV files to put on your Shield TV. I already told you most of these IPTV servers require payment and a username and login. The free servers you find on the net (by using a search engine such as google) are unstable and not very good quality. If you want free IPTV for your Android TV box, you are in the wrong forum - this is satellite forum and we don't do illegal stuff here. You should read the rules and then try and visit some IPTV forums.

difficult
15-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Like I said all this has been covered in the other post you made, You are trying to get free IPTV files to put on your Shield TV. I already told you most of these IPTV servers require payment and a username and login. The free servers you find on the net (by using a search engine such as google) are unstable and not very good quality. If you want free IPTV for your Android TV box, you are in the wrong forum - this is satellite forum and we don't do illegal stuff here. You should read the rules and then try and visit some IPTV forums.

I am looking for IPTV through dreambox or satellite boxes instead. I dont know if IPTV system work same way....

difficult
19-04-2016, 11:00 PM
Start by creating a folder on your desktop named 'iptv settings'
then download this file and unzip it to the 'iptv settings' folder that you have just created

Next open DreamboxEdit and load in the channel settings that you want to upload to your Dreambox
now go to the 'tools' tab at the top of DreamboxEdit and highlight 'import' now select 'import user bouqet files...'

when the 'select directory' box opens navigate to the 'iptv settings' folder on your desktop, highlight it and press 'ok'
the 'import individual user bouquets' box now opens, make sure there is a tick in the box next to the userbouquet filename and press 'Process'
the iptv bouquet has now been added to the bottom of your channel lists

Now go to the 'file' tab and select 'save as...'
navigate to where you wish to save this new file to and select 'create'
name the new folder something like 'channels and iptv 6 april 2016' and press 'ok'

You can now click on the 'transfer' icon and open the 'ftp-transfer files' box
click on the browse button and make sure that it is set to your 'channels and iptv 6 april 2016' folder and press 'ok'
click on 'send files to dreambox'

congratulations you have now sent your channel list complete with iptv bouquet to your dreambox

St.O

Hi mate,

do you know of any other IPTV.Zap file please. I will prefer HD english channels please

I will appreciate your help mate

saintomer1866
20-04-2016, 06:07 AM
No I'm afraid I don't,
you will need to use google to try and find some
try searching for 'IPTV channels'.

You will also probably need to search for 'how to create a m3u file' and 'how to convert a m3u file to a userbouquet'
unfortunately what you are trying to do is going to take a lot of effort on your part
so get ready for a steep learning curve, lots of reading and lots of experimenting until you achieve your goal

Thread now closed as this has nothing to do with your original question which has been solved

St.O