PDA

View Full Version : Technisat rotor (TechniRotor).

Graham99
12-04-2016, 01:01 AM
Hope to fit this kit as soon as we get a decent day.......The dish is only a 45 and i'm concerned that i may struggle to hit the fta transponders on 1w in N W England during installation.
Have any uk members had experience of this setup?. Which sats can i expect to be able to secure a decent signal from with this dish and motor?. I'm hoping to get as much as possible between 28e and 12w....

satwyn
12-04-2016, 07:27 AM
Hope to fit this kit as soon as we get a decent day.......The dish is only a 45 and i'm concerned that i may struggle to hit the fta transponders on 1w in N W England during installation.
Have any uk members had experience of this setup?. Which sats can i expect to be able to secure a decent signal from with this dish and motor?. I'm hoping to get as much as possible between 28e and 12w....should really go bigger 60cm would be better

Graham99
13-04-2016, 10:12 AM
The 45 dish is square with a diameter of 63cm so i think it should be able to draw in the stronger transponders. Think i might struggle using thor to setup though. Anyone else got this dish and motor who can advise?.

satwyn
13-04-2016, 10:35 AM
The 45 dish is square with a diameter of 63cm so i think it should be able to draw in the stronger transponders. Think i might struggle using thor to setup though. Anyone else got this dish and motor who can advise?.i did try a sky mini dish on thor once and it did lock onto bbc world news ok this was the smaller of the 2 sky dishes