PDA

View Full Version : Kodi on black hole image

automan2
16-04-2016, 12:05 AM
Hi guys, I tok the plunge and bought a vu+ solo 4K from Lee at goldwafers. I managed to set it all up and even got my cline working in Oscam with all the help to be found in the various threads on this forum. I would like to thank all who contributed by taking the time to post this info and I have to say that just by scrolling through the relevant posts you can usually find what you need. I just wondered if anyone has tried using the kodi addon in the blackhole image posted by Lee. I was having a play and managed to wookie it up but when playing a film I couldn't find how to bring up info bar to fast forward rewind pause play or set the audio offset. Has anyone else found this or am I missing the correct button to press.
Cheers automan2

Mickha
16-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Have you updated the latest Black Hole image, online?
I know that version 3.0.2A was released, with updates, for the 4K, and 3.0.2B is supposed to be coming soon, if not already available.

automan2
16-04-2016, 09:49 AM
thanks for the reply mickha just checked online updates and I appear to have the latest available automan2

Mickha
16-04-2016, 11:20 AM
Kodi is a new development, for the Black Hole team, so there might be a few bugs.
Black Hole is based on the official VU+ images so they might have to release a new version, to get the latest Kodi versions working, and fix any problems.
I haven't installed Black Hole 3.0.2, on my Duo 2, yet, so I haven't tried kodi.