PDA

View Full Version : Pid change

rioseco
18-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Hi can we change audio PID on the Hitech 9000. If yes, how. I have searched but cannot find. Thanks in advance

johnhenry
18-05-2016, 08:00 PM
There is something in either the LNB set up or the scan, yesterday when I was setting up I pressed something on the remote and this box appeared stating SID and PID but because I was dealing with the scan setup I just pressed exit and it disappeared never to be seen again, sorry do not know what button it was.

rioseco
18-05-2016, 08:06 PM
There is something in either the LNB set up or the scan, yesterday when I was setting up I pressed something on the remote and this box appeared stating SID and PID but because I was dealing with the scan setup I just pressed exit and it disappeared never to be seen again, sorry do not know what button it was.

So it seems something could be there.-----Thanks.

johnhenry
20-05-2016, 09:17 PM
rioseco I am still trying to find that box for changing PID ? I have noticed that when you press info button when on a channel it gives you the PID detail. Personally I would have thought it would be added when a manual scan was done same as with the manual scan on the Spiderbox.

rioseco
20-05-2016, 10:17 PM
rioseco I am still trying to find that box for changing PID ? I have noticed that when you press info button when on a channel it gives you the PID detail. Personally I would have thought it would be added when a manual scan was done same as with the manual scan on the Spiderbox.

Hi my man, will look into your suggestion when i get some time at the TV. Thanks